It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Two hints to ease the pain:

#1: 1988

#2: The screenshot has been edited. Otherwise, it would be displaying the game name (or an important part of it)
Browsing Mobygames by 1988/DOS/Strategy revealed the answer to be A Question of Scruples: The Computer Edition.
Lone_Scout: Two hints to ease the pain:

#1: 1988

#2: The screenshot has been edited. Otherwise, it would be displaying the game name (or an important part of it)
kalirion: Browsing Mobygames by 1988/DOS/Strategy revealed the answer to be A Question of Scruples: The Computer Edition.
Well researched.
Your turn :)
Ok, next one!
Attachments:
Second screenshot:
Attachments:
kalirion: Second screenshot:
Oh, I almost missed this. Dustforce is soooo goood. And the soundtrack is wonderful :)
kalirion: Second screenshot:
Austrobogulator: Oh, I almost missed this. Dustforce is soooo goood. And the soundtrack is wonderful :)
You got it, your turn!
:D

Next one:
Attachments:
It's almost certainly not it, but the image behind the "Party Box" makes me think of Ballpoint Universe: Infinite.
kalirion: It's almost certainly not it, but the image behind the "Party Box" makes me think of Ballpoint Universe: Infinite.
It's not (maybe I should play that though).

It's purely a multiplayer game.
This game involves a lot of different animals.
There's a lot of different animals, and two of them are specifically mentioned in the game's title.
The title is literally [adjective] [animal] [another animal]
Austrobogulator: The title is literally [adjective] [animal] [another animal]
Like amazing spider-man?
Austrobogulator: The title is literally [adjective] [animal] [another animal]
yogibeer: Like amazing spider-man?
Like Pinnacle Duck Donkey
Uhhhh...what else can I say?

Utmost Poultry Equine...

Let's just keep this thread rolling.