It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ruvika: Let's start the day with one little clue.
FrodoBaggins: Could you use a screenshot, instead of a cropped picture please?
No, because GOG limit.
FrodoBaggins: Could you use a screenshot, instead of a cropped picture please?
Ruvika: No, because GOG limit.
There's a weight limit (2MB) for attachments, not a size one. Just resize your screenshot, you can use IrfanView or any other simple graphics program for that purpose.
Post edited February 02, 2022 by zeffyr
This should be more clear.
Attachments:
clue_3.png (180 Kb)
zeffyr: There's a weight limit (2MB) for attachments, not a size one. Just resize your screenshot, you can use IrfanView or any other simple graphics program for that purpose.
I just save the images as a jpg instead of png.
zeffyr: There's a weight limit (2MB) for attachments, not a size one. Just resize your screenshot, you can use IrfanView or any other simple graphics program for that purpose.
2 MB is just the total limit. Maximum allowed size per single attachment is a draconic 500 KB. Probably the main reason I now mostly avoid topics where uploading screenshots is necessary. Because on my 2560x1440 display, I usually have to crop away like 60% of the image and run it through online compression utilities several times to be able to get below the limit.
Ruvika: This should be more clear.
I guess we still need more clues :)
idbeholdME: 2 MB is just the total limit. Maximum allowed size per single attachment is a draconic 500 KB. Probably the main reason I now mostly avoid topics where uploading screenshots is necessary. Because on my 2560x1440 display, I usually have to crop away like 60% of the image and run it through online compression utilities several times to be able to get below the limit.
Convert from png to jpg before uploading, if still too large, resize if needed instead of cropping them. Even Paint allows you to do this.
Post edited February 06, 2022 by kalirion
Last clue, I can't make it more obvious than this!
Attachments:
last_clue.png (109 Kb)
Ruvika: Last clue, I can't make it more obvious than this!
One of the Gears of Wars then. Never played the series so I have no idea which one it is so I'll go with the first one for my guess, since graphics in the screenshots don't seem good enough to be the latest one.

Gears of War
Ruvika: Last clue, I can't make it more obvious than this!
kalirion: One of the Gears of Wars then. Never played the series so I have no idea which one it is so I'll go with the first one for my guess, since graphics in the screenshots don't seem good enough to be the latest one.

Gears of War
It is the latest one, just a very reduced image of 1080p ._.
Sorry for being poor :'(
Still you win, it's your turn.
Well I'll take it since you revealed which game it is, but usually the guesser needs to guess the exact game, not just the franchise :)

Next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: Well I'll take it since you revealed which game it is, but usually the guesser needs to guess the exact game, not just the franchise :)

Next one:
Looks like Megabyte Punch
kalirion: Well I'll take it since you revealed which game it is, but usually the guesser needs to guess the exact game, not just the franchise :)

Next one:
Lone_Scout: Looks like Megabyte Punch
Looks like your turn :)
Time for another one then. The second image is specially cropped and dedicated to *you all know whom* :P
Attachments:
centurion.jpg (436 Kb)
Two hints to ease the pain:

#1: 1988

#2: The screenshot has been edited. Otherwise, it would be displaying the game name (or an important part of it)