It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mortius1: Yes. The demo game that came with Microsoft QBASIC
Ok, cool. I'll have a think and try to post a new one tomorrow :-)
Alright then, here goes. Good luck! :D
Attachments:
Time4Tea: Alright then, here goes. Good luck! :D
Eh, game name seems to be included in the name of your jpg...
Time4Tea: Alright then, here goes. Good luck! :D
morolf: Eh, game name seems to be included in the name of your jpg...
... or is it? ;-)
Attachments:
nwill.jpg (118 Kb)
Time4Tea: ... or is it? ;-)
Ok, that's kind of devious though :-)
In any case, I have no idea what game it is...
Looks like HOG, and if that's what it is then more hints will likely be needed because there are a billion of those.
Time4Tea: ... or is it? ;-)
morolf: Ok, that's kind of devious though :-)
In any case, I have no idea what game it is...
I thought it was sort of par for the course, that people in this thread give a spoof filename :-)

kalirion: Looks like HOG, and if that's what it is then more hints will likely be needed because there are a billion of those.
Yeah, it is along those lines. I will post another clue tomorrow if no-one gets it. For now, I will give an additional clue that the game is available DRM-free.
Ok, we're probably past due for another clue.

If this one doesn't help, I'll start showing the UI and some easier clues. It's a bit tricky to think of clues that won't just easily give it away though.
Attachments:
tunnel.jpg (366 Kb)
Looks like one of the Deponia games. Maybe the third one?
Oh yeah, that's definitely a Deponia. I'll go with the 4th one - Deponia Doomsday.
PaterAlf: Looks like one of the Deponia games. Maybe the third one?
kalirion: Oh yeah, that's definitely a Deponia. I'll go with the 4th one - Deponia Doomsday.
Nice try but no, it's not Deponia 3 or 4. The art style is a bit similar though.
Time4Tea: Ok, we're probably past due for another clue.

If this one doesn't help, I'll start showing the UI and some easier clues. It's a bit tricky to think of clues that won't just easily give it away though.
I know which one it might be, I think it's Namariel Legends - Iron Lord.
Time4Tea: Ok, we're probably past due for another clue.

JacZarate: I know which one it might be, I think it's Namariel Legends - Iron Lord.
Correct, you got it! See, maybe it wasn't so obscure ;-) . It's a HOG in a steampunk setting. I'm playing through it atm and it seems very well done. Beautiful artwork and nice music. I like the antagonist - he's like Sauron commanding an army of steampunk robots, allied with nazis, lol!

It's available DRM-free on Zoom Platform ;-)
Attachments:
iron_lord.jpg (285 Kb)
nl1.jpg (432 Kb)
Post edited September 09, 2021 by Time4Tea
JacZarate: I know which one it might be, I think it's Namariel Legends - Iron Lord.
Time4Tea: Correct, you got it! See, maybe it wasn't so obscure ;-) . It's a HOG in a steampunk setting. I'm playing through it atm and it seems very well done. Beautiful artwork and nice music. I like the antagonist - he's like Sauron commanding an army of steampunk robots, allied with nazis, lol!

It's available DRM-free on Zoom Platform ;-)
I knew it was that one.
Oh yeah, it's a good game, and thanks for the info on where it's available. :)

I've been busy, but since it's my turn, I'll upload the screenshots tomorrow without fail. :D
Post edited September 11, 2021 by JacZarate
Sorry for the delay, here is the next one. :)
Attachments:
game.png (116 Kb)