It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah, I'm pretty sure I found it, but I did a google image search (by text input, not image input) to do it so I won't guess it yet.

Never even heard of that game, though ofc I've experienced that franchise in another form.

Edit: Hmm, this game hasn't even been released yet so maybe I'm wrong. The Ogre bears an uncanny resemblance to the one in the trailer, but that screenshot is not from the trailer and I dunno where it could have come from without a playable demo or whatnot.
Post edited July 14, 2021 by kalirion
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
^ Oh hey, that looks right, and the game I found (Hogwarts Legacy) was wrong after all.
Paradoks: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
Yeah that's the one.

Your go
This one should be easy as well.
Attachments:
altar.jpg (337 Kb)
Paradoks: This one should be easy as well.
Maybe it's Valfaris?
JacZarate: ]
Maybe it's Valfaris?
Told you it's easy. Your turn.
JacZarate: ]
Maybe it's Valfaris?
Paradoks: Told you it's easy. Your turn.
Yes, it's not that long ago that I started playing it. xd

Well... I'm a bit busy right now, so I'll come up later. :)
I think I'd better give my turn to someone else. :)
Since no one's stepping up to the plate, I'll keep the game going.
Attachments:
mega_man.jpg (126 Kb)
kalirion: Since no one's stepping up to the plate, I'll keep the game going.
Bump. And I have no idea what this is, but now I wanna know because it looks like something I'd like.
A few more shots:
Attachments:
jeopardy.jpg (297 Kb)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by kalirion
A classic isometric action series by Sigma Team ... is NOT this game, but their title (particularly the first one) can serve as a hint towards the title of the game the screenshots above are from :)
It's a boss rush twin-stick (or mouse+keyboard) shooter platformer.
Probably won't help, but here's another shot
Attachments:
hackers.jpg (112 Kb)