It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tell me more abiout this please
It's a game where they apparently still use fahrenheit - on a space station, almost 20 years in the future...
Austrobogulator: It's a game where they apparently still use fahrenheit - on a space station, almost 20 years in the future...
Hmm, game reboot with same name, space station... Prey?
Austrobogulator: It's a game where they apparently still use fahrenheit - on a space station, almost 20 years in the future...
kalirion: Hmm, game reboot with same name, space station... Prey?
Yup!
All right, next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: All right, next one:
This reminds me of Prince of Persia (2008) and that is my guess.
kalirion: All right, next one:
pirateoftheah: This reminds me of Prince of Persia (2008) and that is my guess.
Your guess is correct!
New puzzle attached.

The new Prince of Persia had some very good platform parts, and the donkey reference was also quite funny. :)

Edit: now it is attached properly.
Attachments:
Post edited March 02, 2018 by pirateoftheah
pirateoftheah: New puzzle attached.

The new Prince of Persia had some very good platform parts, and the donkey reference was also quite funny. :)

Edit: now it is attached properly.
That's gotta be the DOS version of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.
pirateoftheah: ...
Austrobogulator: That's gotta be the DOS version of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.
That is correct.
Congrats and your turn! :)
Okay!
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay!
I see from the blood splatters that you already dealt with the ninja assassin squad.
It seems like Shadow Warrior.
IXOXI: It seems like Shadow Warrior.
That's because it is :P Your turn.
After easy Theme Hospital I came with much more difficult game. Who guess it without any additional help is king! :)

Next game is:
Attachments: