It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ______ Game
Austrobogulator: The ______ Game
"The Urinal Game" it is :)
Austrobogulator: The ______ Game
kalirion: "The Urinal Game" it is :)
Indeed. Your go.
The Urinal Game?! I don't even want to google it up to see more about it
WTF
THAT IS NOT REAL! XD
tinyE: WTF
THAT IS NOT REAL! XD
http://www.urinalman.com/
I still refuse to see it ;)
Ok, new one
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, new one
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh I know these three little blue dots on the bottom right...
Is that a hack'n slash?
Post edited September 19, 2017 by Exhodos
Exhodos: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh I know these three little blue dots on the bottom right...
Is that a hack'n slash?
maaaaaaybe....
Amazing, I'm sure it's a hack's slash I played, but I can't find it. Not in GOG, not in the few I have on Steam, not in my cds and dvds. I think I'm too obsessed by the soon-coming release of the Grim Dawn add-on.
I'm thinking about the top left corner, dunno why ;)
Oh, I think I know: Path of Exile?
The 3 blue dots are the slots for the active skills we loot. I am not fond of this system so I didn't play long...
Exhodos: Oh, I think I know: Path of Exile?
The 3 blue dots are the slots for the active skills we loot. I am not fond of this system so I didn't play long...
Yup, you got it! I actually like the gem system a lot, it lets you change your active skills around very quickly, turning you into a different build by merely slotting different gems. Of course the passive skills are harder to change around, so you can't exactly turn powerful mage into a powerful warrior just by putting on different equipment/gems...
kalirion: Yup, you got it! I actually like the gem system a lot, it lets you change your active skills around very quickly, turning you into a different build by merely slotting different gems. Of course the passive skills are harder to change around, so you can't exactly turn powerful mage into a powerful warrior just by putting on different equipment/gems...
Yeah I see your point, but in h'ns I prefer staying with my build from beginning to end! Or start a new character from scratch. And I like to see where I will go in my build in advance...
Anyway, here is the next one:
Attachments:
jc4a.jpg (31 Kb)