It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, next game is up. So here goes nothing.
Attachments:
Post edited August 30, 2017 by ljyoun
ljyoun: Okay, next game is up. So here goes nothing.
Dune 2000, and an excellent RTS I must say.
ljyoun: Okay, next game is up. So here goes nothing.
Ogdin: Dune 2000, and an excellent RTS I must say.
Not only are you correct, but you are right about the quality as well. Still a great game. (Got lucky a while back and got a sealed copy for $15.)

Your turn.
Ogdin: Dune 2000, and an excellent RTS I must say.
ljyoun: Not only are you correct, but you are right about the quality as well. Still a great game. (Got lucky a while back and got a sealed copy for $15.)

Your turn.
A great game indeed! I'm happy that I have all possible Dune games :)
ljyoun: Silent Hill 2. Specifically, the best ending ever.
Nearly forgot to keep this thread going! Have to go to my other part time job, will post after I get back.
Post edited August 31, 2017 by Ogdin
Ogdin: Nearly forgot to keep this thread going! Have to go to my other part time job, will post after I get back.
You stay at work for two days? ;)
Kept picking games that others already posted but finally got one no one picked although I was really wanting to upload a really obvious one like those perverted anime games but I'll settle on this pick, sorry for the wait everyone!

Would also like to say the size/res limit on this forum is stupid low, is imgur.com links allowed?
Attachments:
rts_game.jpg (140 Kb)
Post edited September 03, 2017 by Ogdin
Ogdin: Kept picking games that others already posted but finally got one no one picked although I was really wanting to upload a really obvious one like those perverted anime games but I'll settle on this pick, sorry for the wait everyone!

Would also like to say the size/res limit on this forum is stupid low, is imgur.com links allowed?
Kind of looks like Nuclear Dawn
Ogdin: Kept picking games that others already posted but finally got one no one picked although I was really wanting to upload a really obvious one like those perverted anime games but I'll settle on this pick, sorry for the wait everyone!

Iain: Kind of looks like Nuclear Dawn
Nope, its a RTS only game but here is another screenie to maybe narrow things down.
Attachments:
Post edited September 03, 2017 by Ogdin
Iain: Kind of looks like Nuclear Dawn
Ogdin: Nope, its a RTS only game but here is another screenie to maybe narrow things down.
Act of Aggression
*clears throat*
Austrobogulator: *clears throat*
When I get back home I'll post a proof and a new screenshot, it takes too long indeed
OK, a proof is here, UI is clearly recognizable

The next one is super easy :D
Attachments:
Frogger?