It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Jetpack 2. That never actually came out, right?
Ghorpm: Actually it did. Last Sunday :D Finally :D And well, it's goooood! :D
Oh shit! :o I should check it out. I love the original.

Anyway, here's another game:
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Anyway, here's another game:
It's Cosmic Express, isn't it? :)

(Have you played it? Is it good?)
Austrobogulator: Anyway, here's another game:
muntdefems: It's Cosmic Express, isn't it? :)

(Have you played it? Is it good?)
Yes it is!

(I'm playing it now - which is pretty much the case with most of the games I post here. I'm enjoying it so far, cute graphics & sound effects, and some clever puzzles. Only a couple have really stumped me so far. It definitely seems worth it if you're into puzzle games)
Austrobogulator: It definitely seems worth it if you're into puzzle games
I certainly am, and I've got this one on my radar since it was released. I guess I'll snatch it whenever it gets a significant discount. :)

Anyway, next game to guess!
Attachments:
head.png (11 Kb)
Nothing? Alright, let me zoom out a bit, then.
Attachments:
Still nothing? OK, here's the rest of the bunch:
Attachments:
muntdefems: Still nothing? OK, here's the rest of the bunch:
Technobabylon?
muntdefems: Still nothing? OK, here's the rest of the bunch:
Austrobogulator: Technobabylon?
Exactly! Anyone who's played the game has to recognize those bizarre Trance avatars (even if I had to reverse the last image to avoid being exposed by Google Images :P)

Your turn!
Austrobogulator: Technobabylon?
muntdefems: Exactly! Anyone who's played the game has to recognize those bizarre Trance avatars (even if I had to reverse the last image to avoid being exposed by Google Images :P)

Your turn!
Haven't played the game, just seen some footage of it. I do have the game though, it's sitting in my Gog library, just waiting to be played, along with way too many other adventure games...

Anyway, next:
Attachments:
payday.png (161 Kb)
The unique word combinations make it rather easy.
Austrobogulator: Haven't played the game, just seen some footage of it. I do have the game though, it's sitting in my Gog library, just waiting to be played, along with way too many other adventure games...

Anyway, next:
Gravity Bone?
Austrobogulator: Haven't played the game, just seen some footage of it. I do have the game though, it's sitting in my Gog library, just waiting to be played, along with way too many other adventure games...

Anyway, next:
Alligatorcon: Gravity Bone?
Yep. Your go.
There we go!
Attachments:
Alligatorcon: There we go!
I does look familiar but what is the title...
Alligatorcon: There we go!
Construction Bob Escapes From Hell.

I actually didn't even know the game existed, but that screenshot reminded me so much of the art style of Construction Bob in the Bouncing Factory, though I couldn't place the cart. Did a google image search on Construction Bob in the Bouncing Factory, and what do you know - the cart was there! It was a youtube video page for Bouncing Factory, but the cart was from a thumbnail of Escapes From Hell in "Up Next" section :D.
Post edited July 02, 2017 by kalirion