It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: OK, guess the game
Iain: It isn't Paradroid on the C64 even though that is the transfer screen, so I would say the Spectrum equivalent called Quazatron.

The Speccy couldn't do the smoother scrolling like on C64 so they changed up Paradroid to be isometric 3D on the Sinclair machines.
Yes, you are right, it's Quazatron for ZX Spectrum which in turn was made after Paradroid.
Attachments:
Next one attached

It would have been sooner but no notifications on the new fangled thing at the top!!
Attachments:
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Iain
Iain: Next one attached

It would have been sooner but no notifications on the new fangled thing at the top!!
Blue Baron

Memories...
Iain: Next one attached

Ghorpm: Blue Baron

Memories...
Certainly is, your go
I'm just playing this game
Attachments:
Ghorpm: I'm just playing this game
Fury of the Furies

Oh how I loved this game back then! Played on DOS with crappy sound effects, never finished it.
Post edited May 05, 2017 by Cadaver747
Ghorpm: I'm just playing this game
Cadaver747: Fury of the Furies

Oh how I loved this game back then! Played on DOS with crappy sound effects, never finished it.
With some spelling errors (fury not futy and Furries - double r) but it's indeed this game :) Your turn
What is this game i'm currently playing?
Attachments:
Post edited May 05, 2017 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: What is this game i'm currently playing?
Eternal Darkness
Cadaver747: What is this game i'm currently playing?
PhilD: Eternal Darkness
Yes, it's Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - the very best of Gamecube

It's your turn!
Attachments:
Ok, here's one. Dunno if it'll be easy or hard to figure out. It was the first thing that came to mind. :)
Attachments:
PhilD: Ok, here's one. Dunno if it'll be easy or hard to figure out. It was the first thing that came to mind. :)
It's super easy, I'm a big fan of Coktel Vision. It's Woodruff and the Schnible of Azimuth
Oh, are they the same who did the Gobliiins series ? That is one of my first game... But i don't know this Woodruf...
PhilD: Ok, here's one. Dunno if it'll be easy or hard to figure out. It was the first thing that came to mind. :)
Cadaver747: It's super easy, I'm a big fan of Coktel Vision. It's Woodruff and the Schnible of Azimuth
Correct! Yeah, I really liked those games too.
Your turn...
Exhodos: Oh, are they the same who did the Gobliiins series ? That is one of my first game... But i don't know this Woodruf...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're by the same people. Been a while though...
Post edited May 09, 2017 by PhilD
Exhodos: Oh, are they the same who did the Gobliiins series ? That is one of my first game... But i don't know this Woodruf...
Yes, it's that game which ALL (a little exaggeration here) fans of Gobliiins were waiting for. Many called it unnoficialliy "Goblins 4", it's probably the last game made by two extra talented persons together: Pierre Gilhodes and Muriel Tramis. I'm a bit surpised that Coktel Vision is not known well in France.