It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lol nice job Zeewolf :) good match with you name :P
the game is ''Zeewolf 2 wild justice'' from binary asylum as i'm 100% sure of it i declare myself as winner now i will post my question :)
what is this game?
here some clue its a real time strategy game for pc and it is comic based also it has a very good music in drama oriented sound tracks playing as you play the missions
Attachments:
snap.jpg (15 Kb)
snap_1.jpg (24 Kb)
snap6.jpg (480 Kb)
snap8.jpg (287 Kb)
Post edited January 20, 2009 by desperados
any chance of a bigger screenshot?
Also there was SWIV 3D but apparently that was only for the PC, damned memory
Post edited January 19, 2009 by Aliasalpha
sure :P i couldn't find any bigger ones on the net..let me install the game and take a bigger shots now :)
well I'm good at finding things on the net, just tell me the name an I'll have a look...
lol smart move :D hehe you have to take the long way to quess the name of the game with bigger pics now here just captured them while i'm playing it
Attachments:
snap6.jpg (480 Kb)
snap8.jpg (287 Kb)
nope, this one I've gotta give up on.The whole comic based thing has bascally excluded me.
2 more clues
it was released at 1999
The gameplay is kind of a mixture between Warcraft and Heroes of Might and Magic. The game contains some art from the comics. The comic's origin was french but game itself is in english too
Just a note to say that yes, my game was indeed Zeewolf 2: Wild Justice. Great game. :)
I've no idea what that RTS is, though.
I have no idea either. I suppose it must be rather obscure.
Black moon chronicals?
Dident know if that was also a comic..but it does look a bit like it
think it is after a wee internet cheak...
how about this one?

dos game/amiga ( and mega drive apparently)
Attachments:
choco.gif (47 Kb)
prgnant.gif (65 Kb)
Post edited January 20, 2009 by deadbyday
yes deadbyday :D congratulations it is black moon chronicles...the battle formations in the game are so functional like in total war games
your game looks obvious when those gladiators screens are here it is centurion defender of rome :) now let me ask my question
deadbyday: how about this one?

dos game/amiga ( and mega drive apparently)

Centurion: Defender of Rome?
i guess you won Wishbone :p i was just editing my post to add the name but i see now you acted faster
desperados: i guess you won Wishbone :p i was just editing my post to add the name but i see now you acted faster

Hehe, I'm up then. This one shouldn't be too difficult.
Attachments:
Moonstone :P