It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nicohvc: Some gamejolt hidden gem? I don't know. I can't find it. A wild guess: Rule Of Nine Lives? I didn't even see a screenshot of that demo but at least is a cat with nine lives like in the screenshots ^^
No, it's a very recent game and it is on GOG.

If no one gets it today, I will post another screenshot (that will probably give it away right away).
nicohvc: Some gamejolt hidden gem? I don't know. I can't find it. A wild guess: Rule Of Nine Lives? I didn't even see a screenshot of that demo but at least is a cat with nine lives like in the screenshots ^^
PaterAlf: No, it's a very recent game and it is on GOG.

If no one gets it today, I will post another screenshot (that will probably give it away right away).
Apparently those are cat heads so Night in the Woods?
Ghorpm: Apparently those are cat heads so Night in the Woods?
Correct. The screenshot is from the Demontower game that you can play on Mae's laptop.
Next one then :)
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Next one then :)
kung fu master?
Ghorpm: Next one then :)
nicohvc: kung fu master?
yup. Your turn :)
This screenshot isn't mine so if you find the solution in the web (it's possible) or at least a very similar screen feel free to continue. I'm saying that because I'm going to sleep and I can't confirm your guesses during the next hours.
Attachments:
nicohvc: This screenshot isn't mine so if you find the solution in the web (it's possible) or at least a very similar screen feel free to continue. I'm saying that because I'm going to sleep and I can't confirm your guesses during the next hours.
A Personal Nightmare

I'll add something soon
Personal Nightmare (without the A). Do I win by technicality? :P
Austrobogulator: Personal Nightmare (without the A). Do I win by technicality? :P
Some sites say it's aka "...A Personal Nightmare" so my answer is still technically not correct.

Even so, I'll still post my picture because I provided a suitable screenshot ;P
Attachments:
columns.jpg (126 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Personal Nightmare (without the A). Do I win by technicality? :P
Ghorpm: Some sites say it's aka "...A Personal Nightmare" so my answer is still technically not correct.

Ah Pharaoh, possibly the best city builder I've ever played
Ghorpm: Some sites say it's aka "...A Personal Nightmare" so my answer is still technically not correct.

Matewis: Ah Pharaoh, possibly the best city builder I've ever played
Yes - it's Pharaoh - and yes - it's the best city builder :)
I almost can't wait to dive into it again. I just want to properly finish Caesar 3 first this time :P

Ok here's the next one:
Attachments:
witcher.jpg (109 Kb)

Matewis: Ah Pharaoh, possibly the best city builder I've ever played
and it's the water overlay in the picture!

Pharaoh is the BEST city builder! I frequently go back to it to biuld some pyramids.......
Post edited March 02, 2017 by phandom
Matewis: I almost can't wait to dive into it again. I just want to properly finish Caesar 3 first this time :P

Ok here's the next one:
I'm not sure, but it reminds me a lot about the style of Queen: The Eye?

EDIT:
And I thought about the second one which seems is correct. Blade Runner?
Post edited March 02, 2017 by Densetsu