It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is that a full screen or a detail zoomed ? Because it could be a race in a 4X, let's say endless space ?
Exhodos: Is that a full screen or a detail zoomed ? Because it could be a race in a 4X, let's say endless space ?
It's a detail without zooming or any resizing from the middle of a 1080p screenshot.
Post edited December 14, 2016 by kalirion
Blackhole
nicohvc: Blackhole
Yup ;) Your turn
here we go!
Attachments:
nicohvc: here we go!
I know this one. It's not the first game in a series. The rings are part of a special move or spell. Not saying more than that because I don't have a game queued.
paladin181: I know this one. It's not the first game in a series. The rings are part of a special move or spell. Not saying more than that because I don't have a game queued.
good eye! ;)

another clue: available here on GOG
Isn't that Grandia 2?

EDIT - Add the quote...
Post edited December 15, 2016 by Exhodos
Exhodos: Isn't that Grandia 2?

EDIT - Add the quote...
Yes sir. Your turn.

I was curious about the answers but I couldn't find the thread. Seems like the quote by editing doesn't send any notifications. Maybe the best choice is add the thread to favourites.

Also I didn't quote the previous trivia when I gave the answer :/
Post edited December 15, 2016 by nicohvc
nicohvc: I was curious about the answers but I couldn't find the thread. Seems like the quote by editing doesn't send any notifications. Maybe the best choice is add the thread to favourites.
Yup, after editing notifications won't appear. You can always look at Account > Forum Replies. But adding it to favourities is the best solution :-)
Post edited December 15, 2016 by zeffyr
nicohvc: Seems like the quote by editing doesn't send any notifications.
Ah ok good to know, sending you notification was exactly the reasons I edited my post... I'll try to remember to quote the first time I answer to posts...

Anyway, here is the next! Veeeery easy, but I like this screen, and the game, even if I never finished it...
Attachments:
nicohvc: Seems like the quote by editing doesn't send any notifications.
Exhodos: Ah ok good to know, sending you notification was exactly the reasons I edited my post... I'll try to remember to quote the first time I answer to posts...

Anyway, here is the next! Veeeery easy, but I like this screen, and the game, even if I never finished it...
DREAMS to reality?
nicohvc: DREAMS to reality?
Yes! PC version ultra buggy (bugged?), bad gameplay, but great music, great voice acting (french one at least), great artistic direction... Unfortunately for Cryo, Tomb Raider 2 was released on the same year... And Playstation version of Dreams to Reality finished to kill that game.

Your turn!
nicohvc: DREAMS to reality?
Exhodos: Yes! PC version ultra buggy (bugged?), bad gameplay, but great music, great voice acting (french one at least), great artistic direction... Unfortunately for Cryo, Tomb Raider 2 was released on the same year... And Playstation version of Dreams to Reality finished to kill that game.

Your turn!
what a shame. I forgot about this game. .

here we go with another game
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2016 by nicohvc
Exhodos: Yes! PC version ultra buggy (bugged?), bad gameplay, but great music, great voice acting (french one at least), great artistic direction... Unfortunately for Cryo, Tomb Raider 2 was released on the same year... And Playstation version of Dreams to Reality finished to kill that game.

Your turn!
nicohvc: what a shame. I forgot about this game. .

here we go with another game
Giants: Citizen Kabuto