It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghostfromthepast: Populous?

Nope. That's not it.
It's Mega-Lo-Mania. :)
Zeewolf: It's Mega-Lo-Mania. :)

That it is. Do you see why I thought Aliasalpha had guessed it?
Anyway, it's your turn now :-)
Ok, since it's my first one, I'll make it super-easy. It's the C64-version, though the Amiga one was better.
Edit: And yeah, when I saw that post I felt stupid because I thought he'd already guessed the game. :)
Attachments:
simant.png (11 Kb)
Post edited January 19, 2009 by Zeewolf
Agreed, that was super-easy. IK+. Although I like the C64 and Amiga versions about the same.
Correct, of course. I prefer the Amiga-version, it has that extra mini game where you kick the bombs, and it just feels smoother to me. Anyway, all-time classic and my favourite beat em up ever. It's just pure fun, no need to remember thirty thousand combos to win.
My go then. Here's another one.
Attachments:
frogger.png (12 Kb)
Hehe, Wings on the Amiga.
Zeewolf: Hehe, Wings on the Amiga.

Indeed :-)
Another Amiga-game. An Amiga exclusive, this time. The name of the franchise is enough, you don't need to guess if it's the first, second, et.c.
Attachments:
Zeewolf: Another Amiga-game. An Amiga exclusive, this time. The name of the franchise is enough, you don't need to guess if it's the first, second, et.c.

Hmm, this one has me stumped. My only guess is Armour Geddon, but I can't match the GUI to any screenshot, so I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
That's not such a bad guess, but it's not correct. This is a more action-oriented game.
I'm going to bed, if someone finds the solution later tonight just link to LemonAmiga or somewhere to prove it and continue the game. I'll check in tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm off to bed as well. I hope someone continues this. I plan on playing again tomorrow :-)
is it SWIV? I don't think it can be, I remember it being prettier
Nah! It can't be swiv. Didn't swiv have and helicopter and a jeep? And i don't know any swiv version in 3d.