It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goatbrush: Up next!
I am not 100% sure but it does look like Wings
Ghorpm: I am not 100% sure but it does look like Wings
That was fast, it is indeed Wings.

You're up. :)
Post edited August 27, 2016 by Goatbrush
Next
Attachments:
good.png (74 Kb)
Ghorpm: Next
SimAnt
Ghorpm: Next
Densetsu: SimAnt
Sure. Your turn
Ok.

Tell me what this is:
Attachments:
Densetsu: Ok.

Tell me what this is:
Looks like a mineral scan of a planet--perhaps an Azure world--filled with a healthy amount of mid-range value minerals.

Oh, you meant what game? =P I think it's Star Control II, AKA The Ur-Quan Masters.
chadjenofsky: Looks like a mineral scan of a planet--perhaps an Azure world--filled with a healthy amount of mid-range value minerals.

Oh, you meant what game? =P I think it's Star Control II, AKA The Ur-Quan Masters.
Excellent observation, it is indeed that part of this game. What a timeless gem!

Your turn.
This is an easy one, so starting with the hardest clue first...
Attachments:
pixels.jpg (9 Kb)
chadjenofsky: This is an easy one, so starting with the hardest clue first...
This reminds me a lot about the intro sequence of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Maybe something of the like is in credits, so that's my guess.
chadjenofsky: This is an easy one, so starting with the hardest clue first...
Densetsu: This reminds me a lot about the intro sequence of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Maybe something of the like is in credits, so that's my guess.
Yeah, that does look a bit like a sword, but I'm afraid it's not.

Will post the second clue later tonight
Got too busy yesterday, so here's the new clue for today. I'm sure someone's going to get it. If not, Clue #3 will be tomorrow.
Attachments:
pixels-2.jpg (19 Kb)
chadjenofsky: Got too busy yesterday, so here's the new clue for today. I'm sure someone's going to get it. If not, Clue #3 will be tomorrow.
Galaga?
chadjenofsky: Got too busy yesterday, so here's the new clue for today. I'm sure someone's going to get it. If not, Clue #3 will be tomorrow.
Austrobogulator: Galaga?
You got it!
Attachments:
pixels-3.jpg (29 Kb)
Woo, next one:
Attachments: