It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gildor2603: Here you go... :)
Oh my... I think I can identify the country an the time period this game is about... but the thing is there is SO many games about this country there is no way for me to guess it :) I don't think I've ever played it too... so... pass ;)
gildor2603: Here you go... :)
Ghorpm: Oh my... I think I can identify the country an the time period this game is about... but the thing is there is SO many games about this country there is no way for me to guess it :) I don't think I've ever played it too... so... pass ;)
well you can try i think
Ghorpm: Oh my... I think I can identify the country an the time period this game is about... but the thing is there is SO many games about this country there is no way for me to guess it :) I don't think I've ever played it too... so... pass ;)
gildor2603: well you can try i think
According to Mobygames there are 112 games using this settings. Obviously your game is not fro 80s but that still leaves to many possibilities to guess :D
Is it a Sid Meir game?
LesterKnight99: Is it a Sid Meir game?
no :)
It is city builder... ;)
Think this thread has died a death as looks like user hasn't been back online recently, give it another day or so and someone post up a new image I think to get it started again
gildor2603: It is city builder... ;)
Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom?
Couldn't see that guy on an image search but it seems to fit the setting and genre...
gildor2603: It is city builder... ;)
Fever_Discordia: Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom?
Couldn't see that guy on an image search but it seems to fit the setting and genre...
I'm pretty sure this guy is from the Roman empire. Look at his breastplate
Fever_Discordia: Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom?
Ghorpm: I'm pretty sure this guy is from the Roman empire. Look at his breastplate
Ah, I was thinking he was a Shaolin Monk and that green thing behind was an oriental design but looking again I think you're probably right
Did they ever do a Caesar 4?

*edit* yes, yes they DID do a Caesar 4...
Post edited January 10, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Ghorpm: I'm pretty sure this guy is from the Roman empire. Look at his breastplate
Fever_Discordia: Ah, I was thinking he was a Shaolin Monk and that green thing behind was an oriental design but looking again I think you're probably right
Tilted Mill. ;)
Fever_Discordia: Ah, I was thinking he was a Shaolin Monk and that green thing behind was an oriental design but looking again I think you're probably right
triock: Tilted Mill. ;)
still not seeing that guy on an image search - can anyone confirm its Caesar 4?
triock: Tilted Mill. ;)
Fever_Discordia: still not seeing that guy on an image search - can anyone confirm its Caesar 4?
Well, there are other city building games from this era, like Glory of the roman Empire or CivCity Rome. ;)
Fever_Discordia: still not seeing that guy on an image search - can anyone confirm its Caesar 4?
triock: Well, there are other city building games from this era, like Glory of the roman Empire or CivCity Rome. ;)
Wow, my God are those similar looking games! Like gaming identical triplets!
Still didn't see the guy though...
triock: Well, there are other city building games from this era, like Glory of the roman Empire or CivCity Rome. ;)
Fever_Discordia: Wow, my God are those similar looking games! Like gaming identical triplets!
Still didn't see the guy though...
http://resource.mmgn.com/Gallery/full/Grand-Ages-Rome.jpg