It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barnell: next one
PMIK: My goodness, you guys sure can find some obscure and crappy games to post pics from!
Obscure??? the man in the bunny suite thing is a big hint (and no, it is not Easter, and it is not really a bunny suite). But yes, you are right that it was not that good....
I apologize for not waiting for response, but I will be unable to check back until tomorrow and as I know it is Avoid the Noid, I am posting the next game not to leave everyone waiting.

At least some of you likely know the game. If you do, please feel free to continue without waiting for my confirmation.

Screenshots:
Attachments:
behold.png (255 Kb)
the.png (257 Kb)
end.png (224 Kb)
Densetsu: I apologize for not waiting for response, but I will be unable to check back until tomorrow and as I know it is Avoid the Noid, I am posting the next game not to leave everyone waiting.

At least some of you likely know the game. If you do, please feel free to continue without waiting for my confirmation.

Screenshots:
I know I have played this game before, especially since I recall trying to understand what on earth was those "moss" that I kept finding. A quick trip to mobygames shows that this is Epic Megagames' Ancients 1: Death Watch.
Densetsu: I apologize for not waiting for response, but I will be unable to check back until tomorrow and as I know it is Avoid the Noid, I am posting the next game not to leave everyone waiting.

Screenshots:
JMich: I know I have played this game before, especially since I recall trying to understand what on earth was those "moss" that I kept finding. A quick trip to mobygames shows that this is Epic Megagames' Ancients 1: Death Watch.
A-har - Ancients series is another for my list then!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/missing_original_ips_from_signed_publishers/page1
I assume Epic don't have it on their web page because it was something they published, developed by someone else
Thanks!
Yup, that's correct, your turn.

Fever_Discordia: A-har - Ancients series is another for my list then!
Favorited! It's great that you keep track of that.
Let's go for a board game then.
Attachments:
1.gif (29 Kb)
2.gif (22 Kb)
3.png (18 Kb)
JMich: Let's go for a board game then.
Hero Quest?
JMich: Let's go for a board game then.
Smannesman: Hero Quest?
Yeap. Your turn.
Alright here's my new one.
Attachments:
smile.jpg (43 Kb)
Smannesman: Alright here's my new one.
Project Firestart?
Iain: Project Firestart?
No, although this game was released on the C64 and a bunch of other systems.
If GOG ever gets like C64 Forever or something I should check out Project Firestart though, sounds interesting.
Iain: Project Firestart?
Smannesman: No, although this game was released on the C64 and a bunch of other systems.
If GOG ever gets like C64 Forever or something I should check out Project Firestart though, sounds interesting.
It is very good, quite creepy in places and well worth checking out, it works nicely on Vice if you use emulators. Its one I actually want to find an original but it is extremely rare with it being disc only.
Smannesman: No, although this game was released on the C64 and a bunch of other systems.
Iain: It is very good, quite creepy in places and well worth checking out, it works nicely on Vice if you use emulators. Its one I actually want to find an original but it is extremely rare with it being disc only.
Might be more common in the US where C64 disk drives were much more common - I picked up a disk version of California Games from a trade show when I was a kid in the original Epyx (not US Gold) packaging, quite cool actually - cut down event loading times no end, play events in any order, even saved your records back to disk, much superior way to paly it!
Iain: It is very good, quite creepy in places and well worth checking out, it works nicely on Vice if you use emulators. Its one I actually want to find an original but it is extremely rare with it being disc only.
Fever_Discordia: Might be more common in the US where C64 disk drives were much more common - I picked up a disk version of California Games from a trade show when I was a kid in the original Epyx (not US Gold) packaging, quite cool actually - cut down event loading times no end, play events in any order, even saved your records back to disk, much superior way to paly it!
I know, we had the C2N bundled with the machines and everywhere you went it was always tapes. Mind you my tapes have faired well, all are working fine after all these years and still get plenty use!
Fever_Discordia: Might be more common in the US where C64 disk drives were much more common - I picked up a disk version of California Games from a trade show when I was a kid in the original Epyx (not US Gold) packaging, quite cool actually - cut down event loading times no end, play events in any order, even saved your records back to disk, much superior way to paly it!
Iain: I know, we had the C2N bundled with the machines and everywhere you went it was always tapes. Mind you my tapes have faired well, all are working fine after all these years and still get plenty use!
I had an 'Action Replay' cartridge and backed up a load of my tape games to 5 1/4 inch floppy, they loaded in 6 seconds from disk!

My C64 collection got thrown out years ago though