It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Yep, correct. Your turn.
Fever_Discordia: tried to think of something more recent than 8-bit.... and failed, sorry young-uns!
Duh...

Ghettoblaster!
Fever_Discordia: tried to think of something more recent than 8-bit.... and failed, sorry young-uns!
Ghorpm: Duh...

Ghettoblaster!
Thats the one!
(Mastertronic called it 'Street Beat' on rerelease)
Your go!
Next
Attachments:
thething.jpg (65 Kb)
HINT: It's a cutscene from a pretty well-known game. I've just checked the wishlist and it's +2000 votes so you have to know it!
Ghorpm: HINT: It's a cutscene from a pretty well-known game. I've just checked the wishlist and it's +2000 votes so you have to know it!
Queen: The Eye? (not to be confused with Eye: Divine Cybermancy, I guess)
Ghorpm: HINT: It's a cutscene from a pretty well-known game. I've just checked the wishlist and it's +2000 votes so you have to know it!
Fever_Discordia: Queen: The Eye? (not to be confused with Eye: Divine Cybermancy, I guess)
Nope

HINT #2: There are at least five different games set in the same universe...
Dune is out, I think there are only four of those.
tinyE: Dune is out, I think there are only four of those.
Care to give a full answer? ;)
tinyE: Dune is out, I think there are only four of those.
Ghorpm: Care to give a full answer? ;)
Frank Herbert's Dune, from 2001 I think.
Ghorpm: Care to give a full answer? ;)
tinyE: Frank Herbert's Dune, from 2001 I think.
Nope ;) I wholeheartedly HATE this game (Frank Herbert's Dune, that is) and therefore I won't post any screenshot coming from it
tinyE: Frank Herbert's Dune, from 2001 I think.
Ghorpm: Nope ;) I wholeheartedly HATE this game (Frank Herbert's Dune, that is) and therefore I won't post any screenshot coming from it
EVERYBODY hates that game. Gamespot gave it a 3.
Ghorpm: Nope ;) I wholeheartedly HATE this game (Frank Herbert's Dune, that is) and therefore I won't post any screenshot coming from it
tinyE: EVERYBODY hates that game. Gamespot gave it a 3.
And thanks be to God for that! ;););)
Is it "Emperor: Battle for Dune", then?
svmariscal: Is it "Emperor: Battle for Dune", then?
Yup. Your contract is terminated
If we got that game here I'd dance a jig. It's $50 on Amazon used, screw that.