It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Full Throttle
3 Skulls of the Toltecs
SpeedBo: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs
Proof.
SpeedBo: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs
desnoscross: Proof.
I guess I'll go ahead and put up a new one
Attachments:
seadogs.jpg (68 Kb)
empire earth
Disease in the level is a pain in the A-S-S!

actually I'm wrong. It only looks like EE.
Post edited April 16, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: empire earth

Your right! You are wrong ;)
tinyE: empire earth

SpeedBo: Your right! You are wrong ;)
Shipwreckers!
Ah, it was a fun game for my newly acquired 3Dfx Voodoo Graphics chipset 1 :)
Post edited April 17, 2013 by Cadaver747
SpeedBo: I guess I'll go ahead and put up a new one
Cadaver747: Shipwreckers!

I knew it as 'Overboard!', but I see it has two titles. I remember I loved the art style.
Here is a proof (the exact same screenshot):
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/shipwreckers/screenshots/gameShotId,19646/

It's time for retro hardcore, guess :)
Attachments:
SpeedBo: Your right! You are wrong ;)
Cadaver747: Shipwreckers!
Shipwreckers! Ha, I love that game. Going through a box of old games and just reinstalled a few weeks ago and it runs sweet on Win7 x64 - awesome!!

3dfx R.I.P. :(
Post edited April 17, 2013 by mighty.ape.acct
Cadaver747: Here is a proof (the exact same screenshot):
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/shipwreckers/screenshots/gameShotId,19646/

That is Pyjamarama on the ZX Spectrum, part f the Wally series of games (Everyones a Wally, Automania etc by Micro Gen during the 80's). Color bleed always gives away the Speccy 48k!!

EDIT : Next one going back to the 80's again, was going to be REALLY evil and do the Speccy shot with it being very glitchy and only the characters head showing but decided against!!!!
Attachments:
Post edited April 17, 2013 by Iain
I'm sure I played that in my C64.
Now if I could only remember the name...
Cadaver747: Here is a proof (the exact same screenshot):

Iain: That is Pyjamarama on the ZX Spectrum, part f the Wally series of games (Everyones a Wally, Automania etc by Micro Gen during the 80's). Color bleed always gives away the Speccy 48k!!

EDIT : Next one going back to the 80's again, was going to be REALLY evil and do the Speccy shot with it being very glitchy and only the characters head showing but decided against!!!!
G.U.T.Z.
Iain: That is Pyjamarama on the ZX Spectrum, part f the Wally series of games (Everyones a Wally, Automania etc by Micro Gen during the 80's). Color bleed always gives away the Speccy 48k!!

ArturoGurrola: G.U.T.Z.
Correct, your go

Was playing it on my C64 yesterday, made by Ocean and Special FX. I have the big box version on tape and do enjoy it, kind of similar but different to Alien Syndrome.
Here.
Attachments:
ahemmm.jpg (20 Kb)