It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apparently no one knows this game, so I'll solve so that the game can continue. The screenshots were from a game called El Dorado 2 (a nice RPG-maker game).

Round is open, whoever wants may post the next game
Weekend bump:
Attachments:
image.png (488 Kb)
Densetsu: Weekend bump:
Remotely reminds me of Midtown Madness, but that's probably not it.
It looks like an NFS but not one I have.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by tinyE
FraterPerdurabo: Remotely reminds me of Midtown Madness, but that's probably not it.
tinyE: It looks like an NFS but not one I have.
Correct theme, wrong title both. :)
Densetsu: Weekend bump:
Midtown Club 2?

Edit: And by Midtown club, I mean "Midnight Club 2".
Post edited March 16, 2013 by JMich
JMich: Midtown Club 2?

Edit: And by Midtown club, I mean "Midnight Club 2".
Either wouldn't be the correct one.
Project Gotham Racing (Dreamcast) known as PGR on all other formats possibly
Lifthrasil: Apparently no one knows this game, so I'll solve so that the game can continue. The screenshots were from a game called El Dorado 2 (a nice RPG-maker game).

Looks interesting, thanks for the suggestion. But it seems to be available only in German or from German websites? That might explain why noone guessed it. ;)
Iain: Project Gotham Racing (Dreamcast) known as PGR on all other formats possibly
You mean Metropolis Street Racer (Dreamcast) the series that became Project Gotham on the XBox and I'm pretty sure it isn't...

Some kind of Burnout?
Iain: Project Gotham Racing (Dreamcast) known as PGR on all other formats possibly
Fever_Discordia: You mean Metropolis Street Racer (Dreamcast) the series that became Project Gotham on the XBox and I'm pretty sure it isn't...

Some kind of Burnout?
Yeah, I knew it had a different name on the DC, just couldn't remember!!!
Iain: ...
Fever_Discordia: You mean Metropolis Street Racer (Dreamcast) the series that became Project Gotham on the XBox and I'm pretty sure it isn't...

Some kind of Burnout?
Nay, it isn't any of these.
Midtown Madness 2.

Edit: Damm it, didn´t notice that this gues is already here. My bad.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by FleXo
Lifthrasil: Apparently no one knows this game, so I'll solve so that the game can continue. The screenshots were from a game called El Dorado 2 (a nice RPG-maker game).

Leroux: Looks interesting, thanks for the suggestion. But it seems to be available only in German or from German websites? That might explain why noone guessed it. ;)
That's right. That might explain it. I thought it had been translated, but after checking now it seems that I was wrong. Anyway, have fun with it. If you like it you should also try "Die Reise ins All" by the same author (realtroll). Which is a good steampunk RPG.
As I won't have time to check back on the responses much, I will give a hint.

HINT:
I took the screenshot from an unusual angle on purpose. Thought it might fool at least some of ya! :D

The game already is available at GOG. This should make it super easy.