It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright. I'm about to go to bed, so here is an easy one (you can find this screenshot on the game's Moby games page)
Attachments:
car_game.gif (44 Kb)
AFnord: Alright. I'm about to go to bed, so here is an easy one (you can find this screenshot on the game's Moby games page)
Whiplash! I remember the demo was fun.

Next one:

Time for a hint, and I doubt I'll need to make a second one - this game shares a couple rather distinctive non-gameplay/graphics related attributes with Anodyne.
Attachments:
Post edited March 12, 2013 by kalirion
Come on, this game, as far as I know, is the only one that shares one particular characteristic with Anodyne - the one that made a lot of the gaming news :)
McPixel ?
JouinUP: McPixel ?
Correct! The two non-standard attributes shared are being endorsed (with creator's approval) by The Pirate Bay, and getting greenlit (most likely because of said endorsement)
Next.
It should be pretty easy.
Attachments:
1.png (11 Kb)
JouinUP: Next.
It should be pretty easy.
Sid and Al's Incredible Toons.
Surf's Up!
JMich: Sid and Al's Incredible Toons.
Yeah, I really like this game!
Your turn!
Let's go for some old-school horror then.
Attachments:
nurse.png (6 Kb)
JMich: Let's go for some old-school horror then.
Last half of Darkness?
JMich: Let's go for some old-school horror then.
AFnord: Last half of Darkness?
Yeap, your turn.
All of these buttons & switches will do "something" if you click on them.
Attachments:
These new washing machines are getting way too complicated.
AFnord: All of these buttons & switches will do "something" if you click on them.
DCS Black Shark, for a moment you had me confused as the cockpit is labeled in english but I looked up some screenshots for confirmation..
AFnord: All of these buttons & switches will do "something" if you click on them.
Strijkbout: DCS Black Shark, for a moment you had me confused as the cockpit is labeled in english but I looked up some screenshots for confirmation..
Correct!