It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AFnord: And to keep with the theme
JMich: Pigs fighting? That's obviously Deathmatch Village
I don't think they bothered to motion-capture the pigs in this one :( Too low budget for that

And do remember that I'm following the theme set by Tiefood and followed by JMich.

And oh man, those are some foxy nurses
JMich: Pigs fighting? That's obviously Deathmatch Village
AFnord: I don't think they bothered to motion-capture the pigs in this one :( Too low budget for that

And do remember that I'm following the theme set by Tiefood and followed by JMich.

And oh man, those are some foxy nurses
Am I the only one who thought of the D2 cow level when I saw this?
I believe it is Jagged Farm : Birth of a hero (also sorry I kept everyone waiting)
Detlik: I believe it is Jagged Farm : Birth of a hero (also sorry I kept everyone waiting)
That is correct!
Detlik: I believe it is Jagged Farm : Birth of a hero (also sorry I kept everyone waiting)
AFnord: That is correct!
Great, but let someone else take my turn, pick randomly and such I have no good idea of what to pick that would be hard to guess and I dont want to delay the game for too long.
AFnord: That is correct!
Detlik: Great, but let someone else take my turn, pick randomly and such I have no good idea of what to pick that would be hard to guess and I dont want to delay the game for too long.
Well, don't be afraid to post something peasy - keeps the game going and gives the less 1337 amoung us a chance for once!
Detlik: Great, but let someone else take my turn, pick randomly and such I have no good idea of what to pick that would be hard to guess and I dont want to delay the game for too long.
Fever_Discordia: Well, don't be afraid to post something peasy - keeps the game going and gives the less 1337 amoung us a chance for once!
Alright here goes
Attachments:
Detlik: Alright here goes
Google brings me to the Kingdom of Loathing wiki
Post edited February 26, 2013 by kalirion
Fever_Discordia: Well, don't be afraid to post something peasy - keeps the game going and gives the less 1337 amoung us a chance for once!
The Kingdom of Loathing?

(I googled 'Strengthliness')

*edit* Arrrg Shuriken to the face!
Post edited February 26, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
kalirion: Google brings me to the Kingdom of Loathing wiki
Indeed! It is your turn
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
WRONG HERE.

Pay no attention to me! :P
Post edited February 26, 2013 by tinyE
kalirion: Ok, next one:
It's totally not 99 levels to hell!

EDIT: but close enough, isn't it? *wink* *wink*
Post edited February 26, 2013 by Ghorpm
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Ghorpm: It's totally not 99 levels to hell!

Close enough!

It totally is Driftmoon.
Ghorpm: It's totally not 99 levels to hell!

Densetsu: Close enough!

It totally is Driftmoon.
You are of course correct :)