It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cool intro, great idea, famous settings and... terrible micromanagement practically ruining the game :(
Attachments:
knock.jpg (92 Kb)
Ghorpm: Cool intro, great idea, famous settings and... terrible micromanagement practically ruining the game :(
& also one of the most bloody posted ones here. I guess it's been magically enchanted or something. ^_^
Post edited November 10, 2013 by xiongmao
Ghorpm: Cool intro, great idea, famous settings and... terrible micromanagement practically ruining the game :(
xiongmao: & also one of the most bloody posted ones here. I guess it's been magically enchanted or something. ^_^
or something, yes ;)
Jeff Wayne's The War o... oh wait, you're talking about Blood & Magic. Sorry, my bad.

Speaking of ruined games, here is the next one. It too has an interesting premise, but the execution is terrible (pun intended).
Attachments:
Here is another screenshot. Maybe this will help.
Attachments:
Gaunathor: Here is another screenshot. Maybe this will help.
Pray for Death :)

(google helped)
kalirion: Pray for Death :)

(google helped)
Yes, your turn.
ok, next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: ok, next one:
Just a wild guess, Star Trek: Elite Force.
The screenshot looks kinda cool. =P
kalirion: ok, next one:
Strijkbout: Just a wild guess, Star Trek: Elite Force.
Your wild guess is correct!
Strijkbout: Just a wild guess, Star Trek: Elite Force.
kalirion: Your wild guess is correct!
Lucky me, it has been a few years since I've played it but it was the only game I could think of when seeing it. =)
Attachments:
Strijkbout: Lucky me, it has been a few years since I've played it but it was the only game I could think of when seeing it. =)
Project Nomads?
Strijkbout: Lucky me, it has been a few years since I've played it but it was the only game I could think of when seeing it. =)
Smannesman: Project Nomads?
Yes it is. =)
Can't remember if it was any good, but I loved the setting.
Alright, here's mine.
Attachments:
sniggles.jpg (39 Kb)
Smannesman: Can't remember if it was any good, but I loved the setting.
Alright, here's mine.
Johnny Bazookatone

googling "pompadour platformer" eventually lead me to it :)