It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Iain: Seeing as there have been no guesses so far a clue is in order.

The company is around still today and releases things on tablets etc. They currently have a kickstarter campaign and they started out on the ZX81 and then onto the C64 and Spectrum.
If nobody answers within several hours I will :) I don't even need the hint - I know quite a lot C64 games. There are, however, two genres where my knowledge is limited: SHMUPS and racing games but your game is definitely not one of them...
Iain: Seeing as there have been no guesses so far a clue is in order.

The company is around still today and releases things on tablets etc. They currently have a kickstarter campaign and they started out on the ZX81 and then onto the C64 and Spectrum.
Ghorpm: If nobody answers within several hours I will :) I don't even need the hint - I know quite a lot C64 games. There are, however, two genres where my knowledge is limited: SHMUPS and racing games but your game is definitely not one of them...
Yeah, you are like me with the C64 stuff, I recognise a lot of it myself with still owning and using my C64 on a regular basis.

Give it another day to see if anyone gets it then let everyone know!
Ghorpm: Yeah, extremely hard to be more precise ;) Even its author admits that:

Karl Hörnell (programmer of this game!): It felt a little weird to read the comments and reviews on your site. I hadn't thought anyone would ever bother to analyze the endings to my games. I guess I could have put some more thought into that part, but quite often the games ended up a lot more difficult than I intended, and it seemed wasteful to spend scarce memory resources on something that perhaps nobody would get to see anyway.
Iain: Next one is now up, only 2 screenies and one is the title
That's Mr. Wino, cute game btw., the music by David Whittaker was awesome :)
Iain: Next one is now up, only 2 screenies and one is the title
Laziter: That's Mr. Wino, cute game btw., the music by David Whittaker was awesome :)
That is correct, its a fun game from Hewson, they have a kickstarter campaign for a book presently, well worth backing if you liked the Ocean book that was released last year.

Your go :)
Laziter: That's Mr. Wino, cute game btw., the music by David Whittaker was awesome :)
Iain: That is correct, its a fun game from Hewson, they have a kickstarter campaign for a book presently, well worth backing if you liked the Ocean book that was released last year.

Nice never knew there where books too. That I have to check out :)

Now on with buisness.. Here's a shot from one of my old favorite games.
Attachments:
old_fav.jpg (235 Kb)
Iain: That is correct, its a fun game from Hewson, they have a kickstarter campaign for a book presently, well worth backing if you liked the Ocean book that was released last year.

Laziter: Nice never knew there where books too. That I have to check out :)

This game you have posted up has 2 different names!
Laziter: Nice never knew there where books too. That I have to check out :)

Iain: This game you have posted up has 2 different names!
True, I forgot.. It's the Amiga version I've posted here.
Laziter: It's the Amiga version I've posted here.
Leander?
Two sites confirm that is Leander:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/leander
http://www.giantbomb.com/leander/3030-4406/images/

Next:
Attachments:
sw.jpg (142 Kb)
Beat Hazard
Zacron: Beat Hazard
Correct!
Zacron: Beat Hazard
almabrds: Correct!
Awesome. Here's one!
Attachments:
almabrds: Correct!
Zacron: Awesome. Here's one!
Dungeon Siege
Zacron: Awesome. Here's one!
VampiroAlhazred: Dungeon Siege
Close enough. Technically, it was Dungeon Siege 2
VampiroAlhazred: Dungeon Siege
Zacron: Close enough. Technically, it was Dungeon Siege 2
Hehe... Thanks, Zacron ^^
Here's an old game I'd love to see on GOG.com...
Attachments:
wishlist.jpg (44 Kb)