It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pzict: nope :) its not yes it looks like mario
Zacron: I know that game too... is that from the same creators of the bolo series?
no i dont think so
Zacron: I know that game too... is that from the same creators of the bolo series?
Pzict: no i dont think so
Hmm, Well, I know this game, I can't remember it tho.
Perhaps another hint is in order.
Its Aldo's Adventure! sorry no one guess it right :p
Pzict: Its Aldo's Adventure! sorry no one guess it right :p
Maybe you should take another go then...
Pzict: Its Aldo's Adventure! sorry no one guess it right :p
Fever_Discordia: Maybe you should take another go then...
Here new one
Attachments:
1.png (29 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: Maybe you should take another go then...
Pzict: Here new one
Is that Big Red Racing for the PC
Pzict: Here new one
Iain: Is that Big Red Racing for the PC
Correct
Ok going back to early 3d days with this one, used to play it for hours on end, slow moving game but very absorbing, think this one is quite an easy one to get.
Attachments:
3d.png (3 Kb)
Iain: Ok going back to early 3d days with this one, used to play it for hours on end, slow moving game but very absorbing, think this one is quite an easy one to get.
Archipelagos (what, no red underline? can't believe I spelled that right the first time!)
Iain: Ok going back to early 3d days with this one, used to play it for hours on end, slow moving game but very absorbing, think this one is quite an easy one to get.
Fever_Discordia: Archipelagos (what, no red underline? can't believe I spelled that right the first time!)
Correct, said I thought it would be an easy one as it was quite big at the time, still fire it up occasionally and can sit there for a few hours just clearing the islands.
Fever_Discordia: Archipelagos (what, no red underline? can't believe I spelled that right the first time!)
Iain: Correct, said I thought it would be an easy one as it was quite big at the time, still fire it up occasionally and can sit there for a few hours just clearing the islands.
OK next up, continuing the island hopping theme...
Attachments:
surfin.png (309 Kb)
Fever_Discordia: OK next up, continuing the island hopping theme...
V2000, nice game but I could never get accustomed to the controls. =/
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Strijkbout
Fever_Discordia: OK next up, continuing the island hopping theme...
Strijkbout: V2000, nice game but I could never get accustomed to the controls. =/
Forgot it was my go!
Yes, correct, I plan on seriously spending some time with XPadder when and if I come to play this one!
Well, let's see....
Attachments: