It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could it be Virus: The Game?
Physicser: Could it be Virus: The Game?
Yeah, you nailed it!!
I'm sorry for the low quality of an the image - I don't own it and it's hard to find any good screen.
Physicser: Could it be Virus: The Game?
yogibeer: Yeah, you nailed it!!
I'm sorry for the low quality of an the image - I don't own it and it's hard to find any good screen.
GameSpot gives that game a 2.9 out of 10. Is it that bad?
Yes i think so:)
I never had a chance to play because it wouldn't ran on my pc at that time..
I never played Virus either, but I totally remember seeing the ads for it way back when and thinking it looked really cool, of course, that's the whole point of ads, so I really have no idea how the actual game is.

Sorry for taking so long in getting a new picture up! Here's the next one, I remember playing it way back when and enjoying it well enough. Just reinstalled it (and Dosbox) and it's enjoyable enough, quite easy, but fun for a 5 or 10 minute diversion. Also, sorry for the very bottom being cut off, my Dosbox window resized too large, apparently.
Attachments:
capture.png (363 Kb)
Post edited May 24, 2013 by Physicser
Physicser: I never played Virus either, but I totally remember seeing the ads for it way back when and thinking it looked really cool, of course, that's the whole point of ads, so I really have no idea how the actual game is.

Sorry for taking so long in getting a new picture up! Here's the next one, I remember playing it way back when and enjoying it well enough. Just reinstalled it (and Dosbox) and it's enjoyable enough, quite easy, but fun for a 5 or 10 minute diversion. Also, sorry for the very bottom being cut off, my Dosbox window resized too large, apparently.
I swear i've played this game...I know it isnt Knight Games...but I'm drawing a blank on what it actually IS...
If there are no other guesses or anything, I'll post another shot tomorrow, unless someone requests it earlier.
As promised, here's the new screenshot. This is from when I just recently won the game, and will hopefully help someone guess the correct game.
Attachments:
screenie.png (390 Kb)
Well there is the reason I don't know it. I make it a point to avoid anything related to Camelot; it is a silly place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXByCAIzos
Post edited May 28, 2013 by tinyE
Physicser: I never played Virus either, but I totally remember seeing the ads for it way back when and thinking it looked really cool, of course, that's the whole point of ads, so I really have no idea how the actual game is.

Ha ha, finally found it.

It's King Arthur's K.O.R.T!

Now I wish it's available on GOG.
Attachments:
tinyE: ...Camelot; it is a silly place.
And in the game! The game itself is actually kind of silly, but mostly because of the difficulty. I had it set on normal, and it was a piece of cake, no strategy or planning required, just hired tons of soldiers into my campaign army and steamrolled everything, so there's that.

REhorror: Ha ha, finally found it.

You are correct!!!!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Physicser

You're being expected to post the next quiz. ^_^ dem the rules.

xiongmao: You're being expected to post the next quiz. ^_^ dem the rules.
The guy's a 1 repper and it was 4 days ago - I say give him a couple more hours then throw it open
It's been a while, so I'll take the liberty of restarting the thread.
Attachments:
Elmodiddly: I have a funny feeling this game isn't going to last long.
This was posted in 2009, it is some years later and it is still going :)

I find it amusing anyway.