It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My entry likely won't be difficult to guess.

Here:
Attachments:
image.png (16 Kb)
Post edited February 26, 2013 by Densetsu
Immortal?
tinyE: Immortal?
Yes. :)
Here goes...
Attachments:
dizzy.jpg (314 Kb)
tinyE: Here goes...
Trackmania
tinyE: Here goes...
JouinUP: Trackmania
:D I was looking for United or Forever but that will do. Something tells me the extra wouldn't have made much of a difference.
I just played the Nations Forever, what probably would be my guess and would be wrong, but if just "Trackmania" it's fine, then

Next
Attachments:
game.jpg (49 Kb)
JouinUP: I just played the Nations Forever, what probably would be my guess and would be wrong, but if just "Trackmania" it's fine, then

Next
Arcus Odyssey
JouinUP: I just played the Nations Forever, what probably would be my guess and would be wrong, but if just "Trackmania" it's fine, then

Next
MegaDragon998: Arcus Odyssey
Correct

Next
Have you played it in 3D yet? Obviously need a pair of the old time 3D glasses but it's worth it for nostalgia.
JouinUP:
tinyE: Have you played it in 3D yet? Obviously need a pair of the old time 3D glasses but it's worth it for nostalgia.
No, not yet.
The 3D still not convinced me, at least not in the movies. But in Trackmania may be very interesting, the sense of speed, I'll try it sometime. :-)
tinyE: Have you played it in 3D yet? Obviously need a pair of the old time 3D glasses but it's worth it for nostalgia.
JouinUP: No, not yet.
The 3D still not convinced me, at least not in the movies. But in Trackmania may be very interesting, the sense of speed, I'll try it sometime. :-)
It's not that kind of 3D. It's 1970s-80's 3D that the fossils like me grew up with. I'm talking Metal Storm, Jaws 3D, Friday the 13th 3, all classics to be sure! Cheep ass cardboard cutout glasses with a blue and a red lense. Looked like shit but as a kid it was fun and it's a nice retro thrill for some people.
What is this game?
Attachments:
guess_it.jpg (117 Kb)
Post edited February 27, 2013 by MegaDragon998
MegaDragon998: What is this game?
Collin Mccrai Rally?
MegaDragon998: What is this game?
tinyE: Collin Mccrai Rally?
Correct, but which?