It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HanselPete: Hint: The game takes place on an island, where you can find painting like this as collectibles.
ConsulCaesar: RiME?
It has some underwater scenes but I can't recall those scenes, neither the wall paintings with fish like humanoids. It check all the boxes though, including the blocky rock design.

There was a Rime cheap knockof featuring a kid with wings but can't remember the name... Pretty sure it was on GOG.
HanselPete: Hint: The game takes place on an island, where you can find painting like this as collectibles.
Windbound?
ConsulCaesar: RiME?
No

Dark_art_: There was a Rime cheap knockof featuring a kid with wings but can't remember the name... Pretty sure it was on GOG.
As a precaution, I don't know the game you refer. So it isn't it either.

kalirion: Windbound?
This is also not right. The game I looking for is more puzzle orientated and it is played in the first person perspective.
Had to cheat a little but the game I was talking about was Scarf
I hope this will help:
Attachments:
photo.jpg (100 Kb)
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
HanselPete: I hope this will help:
Call of the Sea?
Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft?
kalirion: Call of the Sea?
Yes, this is the one. Your turn.
Aight, here's next one!
Attachments:
kalirion: Aight, here's next one!
uh, Legend of Grimrock 2?
kalirion: Aight, here's next one!
csanjuro: uh, Legend of Grimrock 2?
Waaaay off :)
Sons Of The Forest?
igorche9: Sons Of The Forest?
Nope!

It's actually a puzzle game, a third person perspective one at that. The scribbled-out-with-eraser part is the player "character".
Post edited March 25, 2023 by kalirion
kalirion: Nope!

It's actually a puzzle game, a third person perspective one at that. The scribbled-out-with-eraser part is the player "character".
The Talos Principle?