It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxgog: Hello everyone!

Thank you for the reminder!

Hmm... what could be next?
Maybe some tranquil fishing?

Kind regards,
foxgog
It's been 6 days, more hints needed.
I think we can safely assume that foxgog is not going to make it.
Therefore i'm taking his turn with something easy
Attachments:
book.png (454 Kb)
For those interested, I cheated to find the previous game. It's Lumo.

As for yogieer's screenshot... That looks like a Quake 1 engine game with a Quake color scheme, but the weapon and, more importantly, picked up book, mean it's not Quake. The book might've made me think of Hexen 2, but the minigun, or quad-barreled shotgun, or whatever that weapon is doesn't fit.

Edit: Nevermind, it's Quake, but must be some Total Conversion or Mod that I'm not familiar with.

Edit 2: Found it - Quake: Arcane Dimensions. Never played it, though I played the Dimension of the Past and Dimension of the Machine in Quake Remastered.
Post edited April 23, 2022 by kalirion
kalirion: For those interested, I cheated to find the previous game. It's Lumo.

As for yogieer's screenshot... That looks like a Quake 1 engine game with a Quake color scheme, but the weapon and, more importantly, picked up book, mean it's not Quake. The book might've made me think of Hexen 2, but the minigun, or quad-barreled shotgun, or whatever that weapon is doesn't fit.

Edit: Nevermind, it's Quake, but must be some Total Conversion or Mod that I'm not familiar with.

Edit 2: Found it - Quake: Arcane Dimensions. Never played it, though I played the Dimension of the Past and Dimension of the Machine in Quake Remastered.
That is exactly the one.
Weapon is triple-barreled shotgun and is a total beast.
If you like quake Arcane Dimensions is a must play.
Most maps are great with some clever twists, it's own themes and great secrets (check screenshot).
Also mod changes hit scan weapons to fast projectiles and it's much better that way - you can always dodge incoming attacks and it makes shooting shotguns a bit more interesting.
Attachments:
spasm0004.png (499 Kb)
Post edited April 23, 2022 by yogibeer
All right, next one!

yogibeer: That is exactly the one.
Weapon is triple-barreled shotgun and is a total beast.
If you like quake Arcane Dimensions is a must play.
Most maps are great with some clever twists, it's own themes and great secrets (check screenshot).
Also mod changes hit scan weapons to fast projectiles and it's much better that way - you can always dodge incoming attacks and it makes shooting shotguns a bit more interesting.
Does it work with Quake Remastered?

Edit: guess not.
Attachments:
rogue.jpg (67 Kb)
Post edited April 23, 2022 by kalirion
kalirion: Does it work with Quake Remastered?

Edit: guess not.
yeah, as far as I know it doesn't work with remastered yet.
If you have original quake I strongly advise you to try it :)
Second hint (damn it's hard to take not-easily-cheatable screenshots of this game.)
Attachments:
kalirion: Second hint (damn it's hard to take not-easily-cheatable screenshots of this game.)
Looks like Pawnbarian.
kalirion: Second hint (damn it's hard to take not-easily-cheatable screenshots of this game.)
Austrobogulator: Looks like Pawnbarian.
And there's a very good reason for that - it is Pawnbarian :)

Your turn!
Okay, I think people should get this. But I'll try to actually give extra images if people can't get it in a couple of days.
Attachments:
Escape From Monkey Island?
FrodoBaggins: Escape From Monkey Island?
Yep!

Your go.
How much more green can it be?
low rated
Dude, do you have to use imgur? It seems to want to run all sorts of questionable javascript in my browser, from some 10+ different URLs. Surely there is a better alternative?
Time4Tea: Dude, do you have to use imgur? It seems to want to run all sorts of questionable javascript in my browser, from some 10+ different URLs. Surely there is a better alternative?
Here you go
Attachments: