It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: One of the main characters of the campaign is visible in the image.
kalirion: Heh, google complete provides. Titanfall?
It's Titanfall 2. But Ghorpm let me have it when I guessed Turrican, so I'll give it to you for just guessing Titanfall.
kalirion: Heh, google complete provides. Titanfall?
Austrobogulator: It's Titanfall 2. But Ghorpm let me have it when I guessed Turrican, so I'll give it to you for just guessing Titanfall.
So my generosity (or laziness to be more precise) is contagious ;)
All right, new one:
Attachments:
veins.png (129 Kb)
kalirion: All right, new one:
Botanicula?
kalirion: All right, new one:
zeffyr: Botanicula?
You got it! Your turn!
Next one!
Attachments:
Zombasite?
zeffyr: Next one!
Bard's Tale?
"What is your favorite color!?"
Lone_Scout: Zombasite?
Nope!

kalirion: Bard's Tale?
And nope!

tinyE: "What is your favorite color!?"
Blue! ;-)
I wanted to say Exanima, but then I saw tinyE's message, so it must be something else 'cause ther is not much blue in Exanima, except for some clothes. For the few I saw of the game at least.
Exhodos: I wanted to say Exanima, but then I saw tinyE's message, so it must be something else 'cause ther is not much blue in Exanima, except for some clothes. For the few I saw of the game at least.
My post was a Python reference. :P The pic he posted looks a lot like the Bridge of Death scene from "Grail" when they ask "What's your favorite color".
Exhodos: I wanted to say Exanima, but then I saw tinyE's message, so it must be something else 'cause ther is not much blue in Exanima, except for some clothes. For the few I saw of the game at least.
It's not Exanima - said game was released much earlier.
Damn now I realize I really should watch this movie again, if I can't remember something like that... :)
Hint!
Attachments: