It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New picture. The game is based on an animated science fiction film.
Attachments:
house.jpg (303 Kb)
HanselPete: New picture. The game is based on an animated science fiction film.
Hint too obvious. Heavy Metal FAKK2
kalirion: Hint too obvious. Heavy Metal FAKK2
You beat me to it. I think this game should have a higher rating (more than 76%)
I also wish for a remake with a higher polygon count.
kalirion: Hint too obvious. Heavy Metal FAKK2
You're right. This hint should not be givven so early. My fault. Your go.

phandom: You beat me to it. I think this game should have a higher rating (more than 76%)
I also wish for a remake with a higher polygon count.
A nice graphic overhaul for this game would be nice. But I doubt it will ever happen.
If I remember correctly, this game was rated arround 80% and more back in the days.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by HanselPete
Ok, new one:
Attachments:
goodies.jpg (31 Kb)
Larger shot
Attachments:
goodies2.png (349 Kb)
Yet larger shot.
Attachments:
goodies3.jpg (133 Kb)
kalirion: Yet larger shot.
Spiral Knights?
kalirion: Yet larger shot.
Iain: Spiral Knights?
You got it!

Game actually looks a lot better than that, that was just me playing it on an old laptop with integrated gpu.
Post edited June 26, 2017 by kalirion
Iain: Spiral Knights?
kalirion: You got it!

Game actually looks a lot better than that, that was just me playing it on an old laptop with integrated gpu.
Yeah, I haven't played it in a good while now, I last played it a few month after launch, gave it a go with it being F2P and it is one of the better ones out there.

Next one attached, classic game that needs to arrive here someday alongside things like Times of Lore from Origin
Attachments:
tunnel.gif (6 Kb)
kalirion: You got it!

Iain: Yeah, I haven't played it in a good while now, I last played it a few month after launch, gave it a go with it being F2P and it is one of the better ones out there.

Next one attached, classic game that needs to arrive here someday alongside things like Times of Lore from Origin
It's Intergalactic Museum, the very beginning of "Legacy of the Ancients". C64 version, no less. Any details I forgot? ;)
Iain: Yeah, I haven't played it in a good while now, I last played it a few month after launch, gave it a go with it being F2P and it is one of the better ones out there.

Ghorpm: It's Intergalactic Museum, the very beginning of "Legacy of the Ancients". C64 version, no less. Any details I forgot? ;)
Yeah, think you knocked it out the park there!!
Should be easy :)
Attachments:
fresh.jpg (103 Kb)
Ghorpm: Should be easy :)
Jetpack 2. That never actually came out, right?
Ghorpm: Should be easy :)
Austrobogulator: Jetpack 2. That never actually came out, right?
Actually it did. Last Sunday :D Finally :D And well, it's goooood! :D