It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Next one is up :)
Densetsu: KGB by Cryo!
with alternative title Conspiracy (I prefer the original though) Your turn!
Ghorpm: with alternative title Conspiracy (I prefer the original though) Your turn!
I've only played it maybe for a few minutes very long ago, but that uniform and the distinctive graphics that were also used in Dune had instantly nailed it.

Guess this, will post expanded image tonight if nobody gets it:
Attachments:
TIP:

View the image on black background.
Dead Space??
Austrobogulator: Dead Space??
Yup, it is.

Original image:
Attachments:
04.jpg (294 Kb)
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Densetsu
Austrobogulator: Dead Space??
Densetsu: Yup, it is.

Original image:
Ha. Clever.

Next:
Attachments:
I think I should have made the file name specopstheline.png instead...
It was made for a game jam...
Austrobogulator: It was made for a game jam...
Is it Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam?
Austrobogulator: It was made for a game jam...
Densetsu: Is it Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam?
Yes, it is Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam.
Densetsu: Is it Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam?
Austrobogulator: Yes, it is Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam.
So it is Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam! Great!

Next.. if you like the genre, this game is a great choice:
Attachments:
vroom.jpg (410 Kb)
vrooom.jpg (350 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Yes, it is Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam.
Densetsu: So it is Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam! Great!

STCC: The Game?
Densetsu: So it is Frail Shells, a first-person shooter released November 15, 2014 as part of the 7DFPS Jam! Great!

Grid 2?
Prah: STCC: The Game?
zeffyr: Grid 2?
Neither, but one of them is warm.

Extra pic:
Attachments:
rroom.jpg (433 Kb)
Post edited July 23, 2016 by Densetsu
Densetsu: Neither, but one of them is warm.

Extra pic:
Live for Speed?