It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flipped a coin and it landed on number which meant i should install earth 2150 escape from blue planet. Played the mission Ural with ED beaten it in 30 minutes i believe. I waited a little and then when i had a bigger army i went and searched around, found a base of new enemy faction LC, was destroyed and had to reload until i learned how their solar power plants work.
So i then did destroy their power plants but first had to destroy the one building that actually provides power around for the buildings which distributes it and then the building didn't shoot me anymore at all and i wiped them out. New to me was ammunition that needs to be brought to your units.

I guess earth 2140 i will still play to need to beat the mission packs but there is no longer a proper story in missions packs only fun with game. If i beat desert storm level 5 in mission pack 1 ucs there will be only two more ucs missions and i will need to play ED mission pack 1 then. But it's on hold for now.
Post edited January 19, 2019 by Fonzer
Pony Island. Hilariously devious. No regret for its absence from gog, I don't think it would have worked that well in a drm-free environment.
Just finished Guacamelee! 2 - bittersweet. Some nice improvements in many ways but way too much precison platforming compared to the first with controls that feel more than a bit lose.

Developers seem to be forgetting the importance of atmosphere and exploration in metroidvania titles in favor of (less imaginative) difficulty.
Post edited January 20, 2019 by xSinghx
StarCrawlers + Valley without Wind 1.

Enjoying the meta-plot in Starcrawlers while VWW1 has an interesting concept of death not mattering, settlement expansion, 40+ different weapons, and adjustable difficulty levels for gameplay, platforming, enemy toughness so you can really tweak the settings in VWW1 to hit your sweet-spot in Metrovania gaming.
Playing Crossing Souls. I'm most of the way through it but the game keeps crashing at a particular cut-scene. I looked it up and it turns out the game has a bug that the developers apparently patched out on Steam, but for some reason the Twitch Prime version of the game hasn't been updated yet. So yeah, if you got this game through Twitch, might want to wait until it's updated...whenever that might be. I'll guess I'll move onto other things in the meantime.
HoMM3 and some Total war Warhammer.

Oh and some X-Com 2
Post edited January 21, 2019 by Kelefane
The Devil Inside

Hard to run but finally managed to deal with it.
Though it was hard game but it's another case of "hard back then but actually easy", even though headshots does not guarantee that zombie die you still have unlimited bullet time under F11 key so....
Crouch+F11+aim to the head and repeat until you beat the game.
And boy, that old caves level with constant MEOOOOOWing played on my nerves :D

Savepoints are available at the TVs that burn down after saving. Which is annoying because catching fire from dead zombies hurts a lot.
Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup 0.19.5 (I'm only two years behind the most recent stable release now!), Spelunky HD (always), a bit of Barony off and on (though I'm kind of getting tired of its NetHackiness already). Not been playing much else in the last week or two, sadly.
The Last of Us Remastered on PS4.

Great game and much better on PS4 than the PS3 version. Naughty Dog controls suck but they suck less on PS4 so highly recommended game.
morrowslant: Valley without Wind 1.
I still hold out hope these will show up here one day. I once heard it compared to King of Dragon Pass but with platforming / Metroidvania added in.

Isn't like, every other one of their games here (same company that does Bionic Dues and maybe some Space 4X?)
Agreed, added my Valley without Wind 1+2 community wishlist vote years ago.
Not sure why they aren't on GOG, guess that the amount of work put into VWW1 + VWW2 versus the feedback/purchases utterly destroyed the devs.

VWW1 is insanely deep, for people who have never played VWW here's a breakdown.
Each continent is made up of 30-50 world map tiles at minimum not counting the ocean world tiles surrounding the continent.

Each world tile has 5-9 procedurally generated metrodvanaia style side scrolling maps you can explore. Each map will have 1 -20+ buildings you can enter, which are mini-self contained metrodvania dungeons. Special bosses will sometimes appear, secret missions that unlock game-lore, and warp links/shortcuts will be spread among those 5-9 procedurally generated metrodvania side scrolling maps.

There is different styles of world map tiles like Grassland, Mountains, Ocean, Ocean Shallows, Abandoned Town, Skelebot Graveyard, Desert, Lava, Grassland with Groves, Forest, The Deeep, etc.
Each style World map tile will have distinct classses of monster spawns, buildings, environment, and (eventually) recruitable NPCs.

Plus there is Metrodvania style Ultra-Boss fights, 40+ different weapon types,10 or different mission types (hate depot defense missions, other missions are tolerable to really fun), and the Titular WIND you need to deal with.
Mutant Football League

It's fucking great, BUT I think A LOT of it will be missed by people who don't enjoy and know American football.
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30.
I just finished a light side playthrough Kotor 2 with the restoration mod + some other minor mods. I really enjoyed the npcs, I used them all in various stages of the game for variety. Uninstalled for now, will probably iinstall again in the future for a dark side playthrough
Civilization IV