It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Multiplayer:

Paladins – i dunno what this genre is considered. I would say it is an arena like shooter. You have different classes/roles and fight in a team against another team. You have to push a "payload" or capture a point to win a round. That team who wins four points first wins the match. Normally i am not into that kind of games, but i think i really like it now. I needed a replacement for the game First Assault (Ghost in the Shell Online) that is sadly sadly sunsetting and couldn’t find and adequate replacement. But Paladins is fun as well. Ah yes it is in first person view.

And from time to time i play rocket league as well. I think this game is well known and i dont ahve to describe it.

Singleplayer:

World end econimica episode 2 – This is a visual novel about a boy’s dream becoming rich with stock investing. That’s the premisse. And it has a science fiction background theme (but that’s absolutely secondary)
It is text heavy and really more like a book than a visual novel.

And i want to finish Life is strange, Dreadout, Face Noir, Tengami and Fire (the point and click adventure from german developer Daedalic) (but I did pause all of them) I really need to stop starting several games at once and not finishing one.
Post edited October 02, 2017 by VeldrinMaven
The first FEAR. Thought it's about time that I actually finish the game. I came close to the end once, but for some reason
I stopped playing.
Matewis: The first FEAR. Thought it's about time that I actually finish the game. I came close to the end once, but for some reason
I stopped playing.
That’s the most annoying state pausing a game, if you wait too long you neither remember enough to proceed at this point nor you already have forgotten enough to being able to start fresh from beginning again for a second (but this time complete) run. So you have to wait even longer or risk ruining your experience if you don’t, since you are missing some parts, because you paused the game at this far state of your playthrough.

At least that’s how my dilemma looks like, when I pause games at near the last meters of a game.
Post edited October 04, 2017 by VeldrinMaven
Playing orcs must die & bejeweled 3
Bah. Sidetracked again! I've been playing a fair bit of Broforce and enjoying its ridiculous over-the-topness, i.e. when half of the level explode away in a chain reaction. Apparently, I'm about two-thirds through the game. Pretty good fun. I might even check out some user-made content eventually. Thanks to the Steam Workshop Downloader site that should be fairly easy to do. Those files are teeny tiny. Anyway...

I've also restarted playing Spelunky again today. As unfair as it can seem at times, most of that is due to my own damn carelessness. It still doesn't diminish my enjoyment. As far as I recall, I only ever made to the third biome/area before I got distracted by other things a good long while ago. I've just finally got my tunnel into the swamp/jungle area. Other than the fact that I need a gamepad mapper to play the game - let's face it, it just plays way better that way instead of keyboard (like almost any platformer) - you would think it was a native Mac game instead of running in Wine. I still haven't figured out how to get my Logitech F310 working through Wine. *shrug* The free mapper I found works perfectly, so i guess I can make do.

I am planning on returning to Galactic Battlegrounds on the weekend when I should have some more uninterrupted game time. :)
Post edited October 04, 2017 by mistermumbles
Finished Cuphead on Regular mode, and now making my way through Expert.
Decided to replay some Shovel Knight. I found and beat the Battletoads level, which has just been added to the GOG version. The Battletoads even got my female Shovel Knight's pronouns correct! (Body Swap)
Playing me some prison architect.

It's real easy when you only let in the low risk convicts. :)
drmike: Playing me some prison architect.

It's real easy when you only let in the low risk convicts. :)
coward! :P

Of course, you can't make any money with low risk either.
tinyE: Of course, you can't make any money with low risk either.
Profit is about $10-12k a day mostly making beds and with the early paroles.
tinyE: Of course, you can't make any money with low risk either.
drmike: Profit is about $10-12k a day mostly making beds and with the early paroles.
REALLY!? Dude you must be the master of that game!

What is your capacity?
tinyE: What is your capacity?
525 currently. I've been playing the game for a while now although this jail is a recent one. Have $25m in cash. After I sell and start a new one, everything gets laid out on day 1 and I use the Workers on call mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562009875&searchtext=
Somehow struggling through a Terror from the Deep playthrough. Finally got my hands on a calcinite terrorist corpse which is needed to start the melee weapon research branch, which in turn is an absolute requirement to do an alien colony assault without molecular control. Damn Lobstermen :P
Orwell

I just tried this one and it's as dreadfully boring as i expected. I doubt that i'll give it another go. :D
I've started playing Thief 2, now in Level 6. Will probably play through it on normal, then play through Thief 1 (haven't played that so far because it's supposedly less accessible), then play through Thief 2 on hard or expert mode.
Seems like a good game so far. Graphics are pretty ugly and the loot-collecting is somewhat tedious, but at least the levels are well-designed and quite impressive.