It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpecShadow: D(r)agon's Dogma - Dark Arisen

I dropped it after beating that dragon from the intro (Grigori) and left massive hole in the city capitol. That's what you get for breaking the curse of Groundhog Dragon Day. Checked guide - only need to clear dungeon
Played as Fighter till lvl6? to gain feat that increase carry weight, most vital for all classes. My primal class is Ranger which got like one useful ranged skill that you spam nonstop and 2 useful melee skills that you activate sometimes. Gets repetitive fast but hey, it's Japanese game so they are repetitive.

NOW I remember why I dropped the game.
While AI is somewhat serviceable compared to most videogames - casting AI is abysmal. Enchanting your weapons to deal damage for enemy? Forget. About. It. Healing pawns with 25% HP left? Nah. I know it have deeper system behavior but come the hell on!
To deal with this problem I changed my class to the mage, right before the finale. Then grind for spells. Which is cool because spells in DD are amazing! I played videogames for long, long time but DD casting classes are amazing!
Two-handed pawn is terrible, constantly get unconscious and shout „tis was easy like pie", „barely worth the effort" which sounds funny considering the fact that I need to constantly rush and get him up.
Not even mages need my help as much as him.
I've completed game 3 times and found that a battle mage was the most fun fo rme. Great game.
SpecShadow: D(r)agon's Dogma - Dark Arisen
kai2: I've completed game 3 times and found that a battle mage was the most fun fo rme. Great game.
I tried Sorcerer but grinding new class in post-game stage where bosses wander free and basic enemies are replaced with stronger versions it was pure torture.
Ultimately switched to Arcane Archer which was nice (spells! and bows with homing arrows) and switched back to Ranger but replaced my Pawn behavior with Utilitarian to hope he finally help me with buffs....

I would likely go with 2nd playthrough but with exception of 1-3 games I never replay games.
Currently I'm playing Battlefield 2. Not the Bad Company one, but the Battlefield 2 alone. And actually, I've been playing the game for many days in a row right after I have downloaded this game. Yeah, this game got installed in my laptop quite recently actually.
I am playing AC Brotherhood.It's amazing.
Diablo 2 LOD - Just got to Hell, which has got to be my first time getting to on single player*(I think).

Wolfenstein: The New Order - at London Nautica replaying on Uber while waiting for TNC.

Also playing CS1.6 and Fistful of frags off and on lately.
Just started playing Spacechem.
Finished the 2nd tutorial map, and Spacechem.....kind of sucks so far.
Is the gameplay just endless loops of etch-a-sketch action chains or does it get more interesting?
Been playing Aliens verus Predator Classic 2000 online (at least trying to play online). To bad not many people play it anymore. Such a fun and simple game to play. No leveling up, no weapon unlocks, no perks. Fair for anyone to jump in and play.
The AOE 2 HD Expansions.

Alaric was shit beyond shit but Dracula was nuts. Four hours on that last mission and thousands of units. XD
Currently I'm playing the game called Mount & Blade. To be more specific, I'm playing one of its mods called 'Solid and Shade'. The whole horror atmosphere of the mod just brings you with a whole new fresh experience of perceiving Calradia (yes, the mod takes place in the same continent, only with some horror elements added to it).
Eador genesis first played a little skirmish which wasn't going to well then i tried the campaign beaten the tutorial pretty fast but then i played the 2nd shard which i choose a scout hero and i won in 50 turns playing skilled on a tiny shard not being to familiar with how the game works,but i choose spearmen,healer,bowman and swordsman,didn't really know where the enemy was until i found him what i wonder if he was begginer and i was skilled does this mean he had better benefits?
Also does attacking taking too many provinces have some negative effects?
The first time i played on the second shard i ony attacked every province until i found the enemy.
My Mac mini is getting a bit of gaming love again.

I finished Lumino City a couple of days ago. Very charming puzzle/adventure. I love the smooth transitions from one area to the next. I also completed Owlboy and Jotun today. Somehow I was expecting a bit more exploration for Owlboy. Other than looking for extra coins the game is actually fairly linear. Anyway, it was pretty fun with some really nice music. As for Jotun, it was short and sweet. The backstory narration was very well done.

Next up I'll be picking up the somewhat disturbing Fran Bow again. I kind of stopped somewhere in the middle a bit ago; after that, Rogue Trooper.
I just started on console Arcania some days ago and on my pc I'm doing my first playtrought of Xenonauts, I'm pretty excited for both of them.
I just finished Police Quest 4. To be honest I didn't like it much, but I got through it. Need to trim down that backlog in my library.
Civilization 2 - Really never played much of this game till now, pretty good though I miss some features from Civ5.

Darkest Dungeon - Got to week 8 without a hero death.. Doesn't seem too hard but the RNG in it will likely prove otherwise.

Battlefield 1 - Playing the new Premium maps while they're free to play this week; they're so-so, not really worth it for me to buy.
Still playing Oblivion. Decided to cheat myself into a couple Oblivion worlds (without progressing the Main Quest to the point where the gates open) and take the Sigil Stones from them.