It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darksiders II Deathinitiv Edition
Stardew Valley.
Grim Fandango Remastered. Seems pretty great so far, but DotT is still my favorite Point & Click Adventure.
Settlers 2 anniversary. Island 6 and the second opponent is getting way to strong. Time to optimise rush tactics
Freespace 2 (vanilla, no mods)

Playing on Insane difficulty. Just finished the covert ops mission "Love the treason...".

God damn it, yet another Freespace saga mission which I have to retry like 100 times before finally succeeding. Luck is involved in this mission, e.g. whether the NTC Mylae kills most of your wingmen with its flak guns and such (you need as many of them as possible for the final part of the mission): sometimes you lose pretty much all of your wingmen, sometimes most of them survive, even though you play pretty much identically. You just have to do your best and replay so many times that you get lucky.

Also, I am not a fan of how the game cheats in this mission, even though it benefits you. You and your Beta 1 wingman are traitors, and Beta 1 is made invulnerable in this mission. It just seems kinda silly how you see him being hit by four enemy fighters, and not dying.

Also, the game doesn't seem to care even if you start killing your wingmen (who you will betray with Beta 1) as soon as you can. There doesn't seem to be any reason to wait until they turn hostile, just start shooting and rocketing them ASAP, kill as many as you can while they are still friendly. They don't seem to care much for being destroyed by a friendly. It would have made more sense that they turn hostile as soon as you destroy one of them, or something. Oh well. This works for the first two encounters in this mission, you have plenty of time to kill all "friendlies" of the second encounter, before your traitor friends even jump in to join the fight.

Now to the "...but hate the traitor" mission, it seems odd, not sure if I am supposed to destroy that "enemy" vessel or not. I presume not as then I'd be murdering civilians.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by timppu
Well, that "...but hate the traitor" mission was silly. It is a red herring mission, so you are supposed to do nothing you're told.

So don't attack those sentry mines, let your wingmen do it so that they take damage from them.

After they have destroyed the sentries and you are told to attack the civilian vessel, attack your (still friendly) wingmen instead. Destroy them all before they turn hostile, after which set your engines to full and hurry away from the place, as enemies will teleport in.

After that, just keep away from any enemies, and wait until friendlies come in and destroy them for you. In the end you can participate in killing the big ship (Saharan) if you want, it doesn't matter either way.

So you don't really have to fight in this mission at all, as long as you destroy your wingmen in the beginning. Right. :-/
Post edited May 19, 2016 by timppu
Wizardry Gaiden 4 (Super Famicom). I am finding this to be quite an enjoyable game so far, and it feels competently designed. With that said, I think Dracon breath might be a *little* too powerful, but then again, I also noticed that in Elminage Gothic.

I did try Wizardry Summoner (GBA), but that game was just not that good. The game gave you too little experience (<30 when you need ~1000 to gain the first level) and constantly threw encounters with large numbers of enemies at you. Even worse is that, relatively early in the game, the game throws enemies that can cast Nuclear Blast (game uses Wizardry 6-7 spell names, but the actual spells are mostly Wizardry 1-3 spells) at you, which is not fair.
Phantom Pain

This shit is dope.
Shadow Warrior (2013).

It's exactly the no-brains-required, Silly but fun FPS I was looking for.
Plus, it looks gorgeous and runs like a charm on the highest settings on my PC from 2010 (granted, it was a really powerful machine back then and can still hold its own, but there's enough modern games whare I have to severely lower the settings nowadays).
Exanima, with its hard as nails control and combat but brilliant setting and atmosphere, don't know if I'll ever get the hang of it though
Borderlands 2, I'm close to the end so might finish it today. After that I will continue the Borderlands story with the Telltale game.

Also been playing Divinity Original Sin but it's been on hold for nearly two weeks, it got boring but probably will try to finish that one soon any way.
Shadwen right now
Fallout 2 in this month
Dark Souls NG+ same evening I just need to enjoy with no brain.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by LiefLayer
Replaying XCOM
Battle Academy (getting my arse kicked)
Fallout New Vegas
Replaying Skyrim (being stupid and a masochist and trying to get all the achievemnts)
wolfsrain: Fallout New Vegas
Replaying Skyrim (being stupid and a masochist and trying to get all the achievemnts)
I have all of them except one.
Need to kill a certain type of dragon that appears after level whatever+ couldn't be bothered to grind.

I've put so many hours into Fallout New Vegas.
Way too many. :l
Post edited May 19, 2016 by omega64
Fallout 4 dlc Far harbor.

Only played for an hour but so far so good.