It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's been a few days, weeks I started Rogue Legacy. "Cross" playing it on my Ps3 / Vita. I was thrilled to discover it, now a little colded out as I purchased every significant upgrades. Left are the /50 and /75 ones.... I quite like the game, though it does get old fast despite the random configuration of the four levels. Got the two first bosses down... Go, me!
Post edited May 05, 2016 by koima57
While still trying to figure out what to buy on sale this weekend, I've been continuously eyeing Shadows of the Empire... which led me to get distracted by my Rogue Squadron copy. That's the first time I really gave it a serious try - and I owned it since its initial release here (oopsie!) - and I'm loving it. Once again, it's a shame its sequels were Gamecube exclusives. =/

Now before I get too distracted I shall hop back into VtM Bloodlines. I'm fairly far into the game with my Gangrel character (at least I think that's my clan) and I quite enjoy tearing enemies a new one with my claws. Guns have been fairly useless to me overall. It's funny how small the gameworld seems at first until I found out about all the special quest locations. I'm quite enjoying the plot and I love the crazy characters. Good thing it's been a decade or so since my last playthrough since I hardly remember any of it. It's almost like a brand new experience for me. :)

koima57: It's been a few days, weeks I started Rogue Legacy.
I tried playing my GOG copy again with just using the keyboard. My god, that was a terrible experience. Heh. I never got that far with it to begin with and then due to a system wipe whatever progress I had vanished. Oh well. When I do eventually put away some time to play it again I'll definitely be plugging my controller back in. ;) It's without a doubt the one rogue-like-lite-light I really enjoyed, which I can't say about a lot of other games that claim that feature.
Post edited May 08, 2016 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles: While still trying to figure out what to buy on sale this weekend, I've been continuously eyeing Shadows of the Empire... which led me to get distracted by my Rogue Squadron copy. That's the first time I really gave it a serious try - and I owned it since its initial release here (oopsie!) - and I'm loving it. Once again, it's a shame its sequels were Gamecube exclusives. =/

Now before I get too distracted I shall hop back into VtM Bloodlines. I'm fairly far into the game with my Gangrel character (at least I think that's my clan) and I quite enjoy tearing enemies a new one with my claws. Guns have been fairly useless to me overall. It's funny how small the gameworld seems at first until I found out about all the special quest locations. I'm quite enjoying the plot and I love the crazy characters. Good thing it's been a decade or so since my last playthrough since I hardly remember any of it. It's almost like a brand new experience for me. :)

koima57: It's been a few days, weeks I started Rogue Legacy.
mistermumbles: I tried playing my GOG copy again with just using the keyboard. My god, that was a terrible experience. Heh. I never got that far with it to begin with and then due to a system wipe whatever progress I had vanished. Oh well. When I do eventually put away some time to play it again I'll definitely be plugging my controller back in. ;) It's without a doubt the one rogue-like-lite-light I really enjoyed, which I can't say about a lot of other games that claim that feature.
Is it really that bad with the keyboard? I have been trying to game on keyboard/mouse as much as possible lately, so this is good to know.
AccurateArt: Is it really that bad with the keyboard? I have been trying to game on keyboard/mouse as much as possible lately, so this is good to know.
Maybe it's just me, but for some reason I just do incredibly badly playing with just the keyboard. It just plays awkwardly, and I tend to hit the wrong buttons at the right time to meet a quick death. It's just way easier to control with a pad. *shrug* Some games just work better that way.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by mistermumbles
I have been playing Avalonlords Dawn rises (RTS) > http://www.avalonlords.com/ it came out a week or 2 ago still bugs in it but there listening
Dark Souls 3 (PC, around 6 hours). Defeated the Curse-rotted Greatwood, and making my way through Road of Sacrifices. Might make another road through the Undead Settlement to see if I missed anything.
Settlers 2. Getting used to the economic system on island 2
Darkest Dungeon - each day I'll do one or two weeks, that way the game doesn't get stale in a day.

Got my eye on Subterrain, Don't Starve, and Forced Showdown to keep it company while I wait for No Man's Sky.
mistermumbles: Completed Saints Row 4 a couple of days ago. It was fun while it lasted, but I doubt I'd ever play it again; not with Saints Row 3 being the superior game in pretty much every way.
You know, I agree. I REALLY enjoyed Saints Row IV when I did my original playthrough of it and its DLC, but I haven't really touched it since, outside of a couple of sessions dedicated to marching towards 100% completion. In contrast, I still boot up Saints Row: The Third on occasion just to mess around or to just drive around Steelport while listening to my own music.
Jagged Alliance 2 with the 1.13 mod. I came close to beating it on expert, but now I want to start over on experienced, but with the difficulty tweaked in the ini editor to be easier in some ways and harder in others. One thing I want to do different this time is to not play with an IMP merc, which is basically the player character. The rpg aspects aren't strong enough for me to really connect with my IMP merc, so he just winds up feeling like a personality-less, backstory-less overpowered character along for the ride. Perhaps I should try to create a weaker one, who just stays in one place and oversees militia training. It's really easy to become tempted to create a real powerhouse of a character.
After I once again killed my group in "Wasteland", I restart "The Void" again after a longer pause and was luckily able to save a sister this time. I also started "The Banner Saga". It has a really nice graphic style but the story doesn't really catch me and I start to downright hate the combat system...
Gave up on Zombie (PS4), and decided to replay Bayonetta 2.

Finished chapter 4 so far. The Masked Lumen fight is still pretty good, but I suck at dodging (keep trying to dodge too early when evading attacks). So I'll probably never get a pure platinum grade for any chapter, but a platinum/gold ranking for each chapter works for me.

Also more F̶a̶s̶h̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶o̶u̶l̶s̶ ...I mean Dark Souls 3 (PC). Defeated another boss (Crystal Sage), and had a blast fighting a few invaders while exploring Road of Sacrifices. 10 hours in, and overall I'm enjoying this game quite a bit. A few things from Dark Souls 2 make a return in this game: 4 ring slots and durability for weapons being restored when resting at bonfires. There's probably a few other things I can't think of right now from the second game, but thank God there's no stat determining the number of iFrames in your rolls and some other crap in this one. Covenants are now (haven't messed with them that much in the previous games) are easier to quit and join by equipping a certain items. I didn't expect to meet a few familiar faces from Dark Souls 1, but that was a nice surprise. The level design (at least so far) seems a bit more straightforward compared to the previous games (not as many paths or secrets). The PC port is a step down from Dark Souls 2. I wouldn't really call it a bad port, but it has a few things that are annoying like performance stuttering whenever the game auto saves and connection issues (at least from what I've read, haven't run into anything on my end). Other than those things I get mostly 60FPS on a 780Ti, and the game at times looks gorgeous (although looking at some stuff it feels like they edited and reused assets from Bloodborne).
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster. Ironically the first game in years that can keep my attention for hours is a game I played years ago. Totally forgot how much I enjoyed it back then.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by k4ZE106
Just finished Bloodlines (AGAIN, GOD)... With a Nosferatu. I uninstall it or else i am going to perish on that keyboard playing this game, lol... GOG, you brought it here and you meltdown me, yarr!
Finished Shantae yesterday. A pretty fun little game. I'll definitely pick up its sequel once it's on sale again.

Time to give my XBone some loving again. I restarted Witcher 3 since my first run fizzled out real quick due to being distracted by too many shinies... That was some six months ago. It's funny I wasn't really taken by the Gwent card game the first time, but somehow I got hooked on it last night. As far as mini-games go it sure is pretty neat. It certainly beats arm-wrestling and dice-rolling. Overall, I'm having a good ole time. I suspect the game shall take up a good chunk of my free time for the foreseeable future.