It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought some new cars and tracks for my RaceRoom sim-racing game.
So I've been starting up some new custom championships.

Bought MotoGP 15, the complete package, cheaply on Steam. So I've started a Championship there as well.

Got Freight Tycoon during the FireFlower sale. It has only crashed a couple of times but I save often so it doesn't bother me. It's a really fun game. I bought the Transport - and Industry Giant games as well during the same sale. I have tested them and they seem to run well on my PC. I'm kicking myself in hindsight for not buying the Theater of War games, I was going to but life-things got in the way.

Played some Dark Souls 3 at my brother's place. I discovered another thing I don't like about these games: the boss fights. I'm tired of boss fights in general when it comes to games, and the boss fights in the Souls-Borne games are such a big deal for each game. Playing these games without the boss fights would actually be much more fun for me, I feel they are simply in the way of my enjoyment.

As for GOG-games I have a bunch of games going on: Massive Assault, Avernum, Block'hood, Sins of a Solar Empire, JULIA, Xenonauts and Eisenwald.
*Hitman Spoilers*

Final Mission 12 - Meet Your Brother

I admit I used some help from a faq on this mission, seems there is not a difficult solution to dealing with twenty crazy hitmen with machine guns. Shoot them with a mini gun, got it.
Mark of the Ninja
Men of War + Red Tide + Vietnam + Assault Squad
MDK2
Giants
King's Bounty: Dark Side. I loved the first two KB games, really disliked Warriors because you couldn't get many other units besides vikings. Liking this game more, though I wish I could replenish my army already, but no Demons as far as the eye can see...
I'm in a game transitional period, ie I've run out of Hitman and Freedom Force to play.

Nothing on my to play list that is overly exciting me, most of which I've partially played; Thief 3, Max Payne 2, Medieval 2: Total War expansions, Devil May Cry 4, The Sims 2, Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill 4, Black & White 2, Final Fantasy 9, Baldur's Gate 2, Hitman: Absolution, Oblivion, Splinter Cell, Diablo 2, Vampire: Redemption.

:yawns:
I started playing X-Com (OpenXCom) yesterday evening around 8pm or so. When I next checked the clock whether I should maybe go sleep already... it was 4:15am. Nice! :)

So I got little over three hours of sleep last night, luckily coffee seems to keep me going at work.

Yes, I see now X-Com can indeed be addicting, just wanting to see a few more finished researches, or wanting to capture a few more aliens... For some reason I lost China and later also India to aliens (they made a pact with aliens), so now I am thinking whether I should load an older save game in order to make a sixth base somewhere in the China/India area...

And I was doing so good otherwise already, I already had an Avenger ship with plasma cannons with 14 PSI-resistant soldiers with Flying Suits and Heavy Plasma rifles + lots of stun bombs, and my four bases were already building four Plasma Defences, Wave Decoders, Anti Grav defences etc. And then out of nowhere, it says in the monthly report (which was rated excellent BTW) that China has made a pact with aliens. Daaamn. And later the same happened also to India.

I presume you can't get a country back if it makes a pact with aliens, right? What determines whether a country makes a pact, ie. how can you prevent that? China and India were a bit in the shadow between my bases, which are located in US, southern Europe, Australia and South Pole (because there is one alien base there which I am milking for Elerium).
Post edited April 28, 2016 by timppu
timppu: ...
I presume you can't get a country back if it makes a pact with aliens, right? What determines whether a country makes a pact, ie. how can you prevent that? China and India were a bit in the shadow between my bases, which are located in US, southern Europe, Australia and South Pole (because there is one alien base there which I am milking for Elerium).
You can't get them back no, and from what I've read there isn't much you can do stop infiltration missions either. Infiltration missions involve a whole range of ships, and by shooting these down you can only temporarily delay the infiltration mission. Infiltration missions are preceded by scouts from what I know, so perhaps shooting these down will help. I'm not sure whether an alien infiltration mission can actually fail. In my last game I used to get quite good ratings most months, and I got pretty far without losing a funding nation (though, come to think of it, that was in TFTD).

Luckily by midgame you don't really need nation funding anymore and create more than enough funds by selling captured and manufactured equipment.
Matewis: ...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/199362-x-com-ufo-defense/49304840

Yeah, apparently there's not really much you can do about it. If that thread is to be believed, it doesn't even matter how many nations are still funding you, if you are able to get income otherwise. I already earlier manufactured masses of heavy lasers and sold them for profit, but apparently laser cannons are even more profitable.

I guess at this point I'll just stop caring about the funding nations, and just try to locate an alien commander in order to attack the Mars base (I think). Playing on Veteran, not sure if I want to later try Superhuman since the game has "happenings" you can't prevent no matter how well you play (like that infiltration thing).
Damn, I have to restart Wasteland now for the fourth time. In my first game my crew was stomped in the ground. In my second game I gave one of my PCs the "combat shooting" skill, which does absolutely nothing as I later learned. Wasting skill points is something I don't like and so I restarted again. In my third game the ammo shop in Needles vanished what again angered me. But I decided to play on. Then I visited the savage village and after giving the password which I found in Needles, I entered and I was asked if I would put my weapons down. I denied and so I had to fight what was absolutely not my intention. Again I was pissed but again I decided to play on. Now my group was stomped in the temple of blood. Shit!

Edit:
Has anyone tried the reset tool of the game? Does it work and is it worth a try?
Post edited April 28, 2016 by viperfdl
Vampire Bloodlines Legacy (somehow the patch, even the basic one, changed gameplay elements drastically, so i HAD to return to my good old vanilla)!

Unepic (what a treat)!

Just finished a knight playthrough (how many times, i really have lost count), in Blade of Darkness. It is in dire need of fixing, though, all those crashes and graphical glitches in windows 7 practically count as me having played the game 5x times, instead once (i rarely save so i can have the "Awesome" rating, so i replayed many stages many times, but all this gore and splatter more than made up for this)!
Post edited April 29, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Mafia has climbed up my wishlist fast. Oddly enough I would probably prefer playing the original Mafia over the entire PS4 and Xbox One library's pretty much. Which is f**kin sad that they don't make games better than they did fifteen years ago.

Why is Mafia not here Gog? I have Bloodlines and No One Lives Forever, what I don't have is Mafia and Freelancer.
Post edited April 29, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: Mafia has climbed up my wishlist fast. Oddly enough I would probably prefer playing the original Mafia over the entire PS4 and Xbox One library's pretty much. Which is f**kin sad that they don't make games better than they did fifteen years ago.

Why is Mafia not here Gog? I have Bloodlines and No One Lives Forever, what I don't have is Mafia and Freelancer.
Mafia isn't even on Steam anymore.
Hardly anything (I guess Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ kind of counts, but it's just a time waster on my phone). Downloading Dark Souls III right now, so that's something I'll be playing for the next few days.

Now I feel like replaying the previous Kingdom Hearts game. I have the original PS2 games (except Chain of Memories), but I want to play the Final Mix versions. I could get the HD releases on PS3, but I want the original soundtracks instead of the updated ones they added. Square Enix, why do you make this stuff complicated?
Post edited April 29, 2016 by RayRay13000
I need to find something. I mean I have tons but I need to find the one that hits me just right right now.
Still Life

Some pixel hunting bullshit in the first scene, followed by a turnabout puzzle in the next.

Were on shaky ground here.