It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pes 13 =)
Gog: Far Cry and Primordia
Dotemu: Cold War
Origin: Medal of Honor: Airborne
Chewing through my backlog (at Syndicate right now) and playing Neverwinter Online
Post edited May 23, 2013 by Detlik
Two Worlds 2
Been trekking through the Silent Hill series as of late since I never gave the series a proper chance back when it was still fresh. Beat Silent Hill a while ago and currently going through 2, hoping to get to 3 pretty soon as well. Can't say about 4 or beyond since I lack copies of them at this moment and not sure if the later titles are worth my money or not.
SpooferJahk: Been trekking through the Silent Hill series as of late since I never gave the series a proper chance back when it was still fresh. Beat Silent Hill a while ago and currently going through 2, hoping to get to 3 pretty soon as well. Can't say about 4 or beyond since I lack copies of them at this moment and not sure if the later titles are worth my money or not.
The Room, Origins, Homecoming, Shattered Memories...none of them are bad. They have some obvious flaws, but overall they're still solid games.

I haven't played Downpour yet, myself.
SpooferJahk: Been trekking through the Silent Hill series as of late since I never gave the series a proper chance back when it was still fresh. Beat Silent Hill a while ago and currently going through 2, hoping to get to 3 pretty soon as well. Can't say about 4 or beyond since I lack copies of them at this moment and not sure if the later titles are worth my money or not.
Nergal01: The Room, Origins, Homecoming, Shattered Memories...none of them are bad. They have some obvious flaws, but overall they're still solid games.

I do plan on giving The Room and Shattered Memories a try for sure. Still deciding whether to be semi-consistent with the way I am playing the series right now and play the PC version of The Room or not. I hear it is a bit of a shoddy port compared to 2 and 3's PC ports but something tells me it is not as bad as the others say.
Just completed GTA 3 (the second time). Picked up all hidden packages, but I cheated ie. used a walkthrough to find them all. The game was probably even more fun this time around than the first time years ago.

On to GTA: Vice City, I guess. Never played it before. On the other hand, logic tells me I should play some other genre for awhile, I have so many other unfinished games installed.
Post edited May 23, 2013 by timppu
Nergal01: The Room, Origins, Homecoming, Shattered Memories...none of them are bad. They have some obvious flaws, but overall they're still solid games.

SpooferJahk: I do plan on giving The Room and Shattered Memories a try for sure. Still deciding whether to be semi-consistent with the way I am playing the series right now and play the PC version of The Room or not. I hear it is a bit of a shoddy port compared to 2 and 3's PC ports but something tells me it is not as bad as the others say.
I wouldn't get my hopes set too high on The Room or any after them. If you're a HUGE fan of the series you'll have a bit of fun, but other than that they are pretty big let-downs.
Am playing Divinity 2 and Back to the Future. (I used to be a grindy, play one game all day, kind of person... now I find I need contrasting games to play to swap between).
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition >:B
Crsldmc: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition >:B
boooooriiiiing
SpooferJahk: I do plan on giving The Room and Shattered Memories a try for sure. Still deciding whether to be semi-consistent with the way I am playing the series right now and play the PC version of The Room or not. I hear it is a bit of a shoddy port compared to 2 and 3's PC ports but something tells me it is not as bad as the others say.
vulchor: I wouldn't get my hopes set too high on The Room or any after them. If you're a HUGE fan of the series you'll have a bit of fun, but other than that they are pretty big let-downs.
I don't know, a major letdown must be very major in my books because I have played some pretty bad games in the past.
SpooferJahk: I don't know, a major letdown must be very major in my books because I have played some pretty bad games in the past.
Don't listen to the people who have no idea what they're talking about! Silent Hill 4 is great. It has a lot of interesting ideas compared to dull and "generic" Silent Hill 3.

I don't know about problems with the port. I played without any.

And depending on what scares you... SH4 is the only part of the game that gave me horrible, horrible nightmares almost every night after playing it (of course I played all of them at night with headphones)
Post edited May 23, 2013 by keeveek
SpooferJahk: I don't know, a major letdown must be very major in my books because I have played some pretty bad games in the past.
keeveek: Don't listen to the people who have no idea what they're talking about! Silent Hill 4 is great. It has a lot of interesting ideas compared to dull and "generic" Silent Hill 3.

I don't know about problems with the port. I played without any.

And depending on what scares you... SH4 is the only part of the game that gave me horrible, horrible nightmares almost every night after playing it (of course I played all of them at night with headphones)
I haven't gotten to 3 yet but I beat 1 and am almost done with 2 and they haven't really scared me yet. Give me a sense of dread because I don't know what to expect, yes. It's weird, even when I played the first game in 1999 as a kid I didn't really get scared from it all. I was more intrigued by the madness of Silent Hill's world than scared of it.