It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Played some Moonlighter complete and beaten the first dungeon. For now i like the game but need to play more when i get the time.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the game
[spoiler} Test [/spoiler]

My own handmaded doesn't work... ;) ;) ;)

I love all three Bioshock games. But, to understand "Infinite" you have to learn American history first... ;) ;)
Post edited October 14, 2022 by Fisimatent
We play Mah Jong a lot at home with friends, it's great fun. But we play offline version. Let me Google anв find the place to play online.
Update: found https://www.mahjongfree.org
I am ashamed to say that I still could not stop to 'play' DOAXVV and also do dailies in AC Valhally, waiting for the conclusion of the story.

Apart from that it varies. Sometimes it's adventures, sometimes it's LEGO games or story driven open world games.
Fisimatent: [spoiler} Test [/spoiler]

I love all three Bioshock games. But, to understand "Infinite" you have to learn American history first... ;) ;)
I don't think people need to do that as a requirement before jumping into the game, as the story revolves around the characters involved in those events rather than the events themselves. Sure, for those who know the history already, they may feel some kind of joy from seeing the game talks about some of the events that made up part of American history, but for those who don't know anything about the history whatsoever, their experience won't be affected.
Post edited October 19, 2022 by Vinry_.
I just finished a run of Slay the Spire for the first time a few minutes ago, using the Silent, a seed I found online (3YQBINVBRDB1X), a "high risk, high reward" strategy (fight as many elite enemies as possible to get as many relics as you can), a ridiculous amount of shivs, buffs, debuffs and passive damage, and maybe one or two cases of restoring back ups of my saves. Still nearly died for the normal final boss in the only time it managed to hit me. "<.<

Now to figure out the best strategies for the Ironclad and the Defect, and unlock the final character and the final block of the Spire.
The witcher 3, RDR2 and UFC 4 online
Stories: The Path of Destinies, for me.
Back to playing Crosscode.
Beaten Faj'ro temple, there was a giant moth boss there.
Somehow i still didn't beat Emilie in the dungeon race even though i didn't hold up too much in the dungeon puzzles and reloaded when i though i took to long. But it didn't help, maybe i took too long at the battles?
Game has mind bending puzzles lol.
Post edited October 19, 2022 by Fonzer
In Skyrim, just the other day I had my first NPC disappearance, and I had to use the debug console to bring her back.
Fatal Art Reload
Mostly Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm in the middle of Act 2, most of the side content (crime reports, fixer gigs, cyberpsychos, cars, apartments) done.

Already level 50 with maxed out creation skills and aiming for max pistols and blades.

I'm going for the secret ending.

Other than that, dabling occasionally on other installed games, like NMS, Forza Horizon 5 and the Virtua Fighter 5 arcade inside Yakuza 6.
Fisimatent: [spoiler} Test [/spoiler]

Vinry_.: I don't think people need to do that as a requirement before jumping into the game, as the story revolves around the characters involved in those events rather than the events themselves. Sure, for those who know the history already, they may feel some kind of joy from seeing the game talks about some of the events that made up part of American history, but for those who don't know anything about the history whatsoever, their experience won't be affected.
That's right, of course. When I played, I didn't know about all the real events and assumed it was something made up from the game. It's probably like reading Asterix: the connoisseurs are amused by the hidden background jokes, the others just because it's funny. In Infinite, it's not jokes, but also moments of history.
Played through 'The Blind Prophet' yesterday - thanks again to Doc0075 for gifting the game.
Beside that I'm also playing Heroes of Might and Magic to decrease my still embarrassingly big backlog.
Starting playing Runaway 2 the Dream of the Turtle. The first chapter has the same mistakes of the first game, pixel-hunting, A + B is not the same that B + A, staying ahead of Brian deductions, solve puzles before their presentation or researching at the same hotspots several times to find another objects. Frustrating.
Post edited October 24, 2022 by argamasa