It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rayman Origins, it is good.
HIRO kun: In Dark Sun, while exploring the sewer again, my Thri-Kreen PC was killed by a slime, so I returned to a cleric in the village, but there is no option to raise a dead (even cure a poison, etc).

I checked the manual (even the clue book!), but it seems like there is no solution to raise a dead except high-level cleric spell, which of course I can't use right now.

So I had to remove the dead PC from the party (only removed, not deleted), and made another one. This time, I made a pure Gladiator because I feel that low-level Psionics are useless compared to just a physical attack.

And then, my party went to the west and found another village, which was attacked by the thieves and Wyverns, After beating them, I'm now looking for their base castle.
Warpips and Socom 2 on original PS2.
Riven - The Sequel to Myst

It has something, i don´t know what, that forces to you to play more and more and dive in his world.

Your best friend is a paper and a pencil, discovering every detail and sound.

Puzzles look hard but especially one, at the top of the dome you see.... (arrrrgh) I'm still looking for clues..
low rated
Grim Dawn, Dorfromantik and a little bit of Mad Max.
Nightmare Of Decay and HunterX.
argamasa: Riven - The Sequel to Myst

It has something, i don´t know what, that forces to you to play more and more and dive in his world.

Your best friend is a paper and a pencil, discovering every detail and sound.

Puzzles look hard but especially one, at the top of the dome you see.... (arrrrgh) I'm still looking for clues..
Hello argamasa!

Indeed, "Riven" is really unique even among the Myst franchise of games!

Still up to today, it is my most favorite point & click adventure game and my most fascinating game world of all time.

Is it your first time playing "Riven"?

Enjoy the ride!

Kind regards,
foxgog

P.S.: Do not believe what some say, their are sufficient ingame clues to solve even that complex golden dome puzzle.
Enlisted

I don't usually play online games, but I'm honestly quite enjoying this one.
Wrath of the Righteous

And, I feel as though I'm not "playing" a game so much as "debugging" a beta. I must have started 10 "new" games with 4+ updates/patches, which is a shame since I really, really want to play this game. Visually, it is beautiful. The storyline and world are intriguing. The bugs, however, have caused me to use 4 letter expletives in multiple languages.

Examples:

"Pets" walking backwards. Daeran walking as if he is sleuthing or practicing tai chi. Cursor icons changing inappropriately, including the message window cursor icon. Cast spells doing absolutely nothing (usually "cure" spells). Characters being unable to attack enemies who are two steps away. Spells that refuse to be cast until the next round (when the character was supposed to attack, not cast).
foxgog: Is it your first time playing "Riven"?
Hi foxgog, yes, it's my first time playing Riven and that's because I've always read about its high level of difficulty and I don't like to use a tutorial in games.

But one thing that surprises me is that there are enough clues and they all make sense, so atm I'm making progress. If i solve the dome puzzle by myself would be a high achievement :)

And the world is beautiful, immersive. The graphics for their time are amazing!

Regards!
low rated
Dorfromantik, Grim Dawn, Dawn Of Man and Defense Grid - The Awakening.
low rated
'Nazis in Poland'
FINAL FANTASY VII
Post edited May 10, 2022 by MovingArtillery
Dungeon Master (via CSBWin)

Soloing with a reincarnated Tiggy Tamal. (I don't recommend doing this unless you're familiar with the game; in particular, at minimum you should know how to cast a fireball spell.)

It's nice having this much mana, but it's not nice having to constantly drink potions to keep my strength high enough to avoid encumbrance.
Playing Age of Barbarian. Buggy as hell and generally low-budget but great fun.
low rated
MovingArtillery: Enlisted

I don't usually play online games, but I'm honestly quite enjoying this one.
I've been playing the same... even though I tend to dislike MP games.

While not perfect -- and a bit more Battlefield-like than I'd hoped (had hoped the team AI would have allowed more tactical play) -- I've had a good time with all the campaigns.
Post edited May 12, 2022 by kai2