It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I need to break from form here and use this thread for some recs, sorry. ;P

Has anyone here played Resident Evil 4, and why on Steam is it listed as RE 4/Biohazard 4?

I own it, just curious if it's worth what I'm sure is going to be a huge download.
Biohazard is the name of the franchise in Japan / Resident Evil in the West

Which was screwed by Capcom in Resident Evil VII - Biohazard... *rolleyes*
tinyE: I need to break from form here and use this thread for some recs, sorry. ;P

Has anyone here played Resident Evil 4, and why on Steam is it listed as RE 4/Biohazard 4?

I own it, just curious if it's worth what I'm sure is going to be a huge download.
Bigs: Biohazard is the name of the franchise in Japan / Resident Evil in the West

Which was screwed by Capcom in Resident Evil VII - Biohazard... *rolleyes*
oh good, because life wasn't confusing enough. :P
Ruiner and The Witcher 3. Odd couple, I know.
Dust: An Elysian Tail

Started the last chapter. Struggling with hordes of enemies.
PaterAlf: ...do the same things over and over and over again.
Isn't that the definition of sex? You know: up and down, in and out, again and again and...
PaterAlf: ...do the same things over and over and over again.
viperfdl: Isn't that the definition of sex? You know: up and down, in and out, again and again and...
Yeah, but unfortunately it's not a sex simulation, but a business simulation. And in business it can get boring and frustrating to do the same things over and over again.
viperfdl: Isn't that the definition of sex? You know: up and down, in and out, again and again and...
PaterAlf: Yeah, but unfortunately it's not a sex simulation, but a business simulation. And in business it can get boring and frustrating to do the same things over and over again.
Well, I guess that's the reason why managers get such high bonuses...
Not really playing right now but last night I tried VR for the first time ever at a friend's place; a music boxing arcade game which name I forgot already and The Solus Project, a game that has been on my wishlist since announced as in dev here. It was nice but oh my the price tag on the gear is way beyond my budget. I got a little motion sickness after two hours.

And if my friend reads this (also a GOG customer), thank you for letting me try it! :-)
Post edited January 14, 2018 by Themken
Still playing Ultima 4 NES, and ready to enter the Abyss.

It would be nice if someone would reply to the topic I made on the Ultima subforum so I could have someone to discuss the game with.
On my phone? Sudoku. Always Sudoku.

On my PC? Cuphead. It's been about a month already and it's almost the only game I play on PC nowadays.
Downloading something awesome, but - consideting my internet speed - I've started playing Virginia and I'm going to finish it before the download ends ;)
Dying at the cavity inducing cuteness of Gurumin.
Mass Effect

Got the whole trilogy (not counting Andromeda as part of this) for less than $30, which was great seeing as I've been wanting to get into this series for a few years now. So far, what I've played (just got made a Spectre) is quite good. The story is gripping with a mysterious threat(?) in the Reapers, the customization when creating Shepard and the number of classes is a nice addition, and I actually enjoy the way it plays for the most part.
Metal Gear Solid V, Hellblade, and FFXIV. Good thing I'm currently unemployed. Ahhh, contract life.
Got back into Freedom Planet and also a game on Steam called Savant Ascent.