It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Started yesterday evening Tales of Berseria. It's the darkest Tales of game, which I have played so far. I have to get used to the new control scheme, which is very different from all previous titles. I will be alternating the game with Tales of Xillia 2 Platinum run. I still have 95 levels to go, so I have decided to play one more game.
Mount and Blade: Warband - Prophecy of Pendor mod.
Old school Castlevania - Symphony of the night.. have played it many times.. love this game.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by aritrea
RA 3

I forgot how fast and chaotic this series is. :P
Some guy recommended me Wet, I'm all like, lol. I've played some of the most legendary action games of all time, Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry 3, Max Payne 3... and your recommending me a 6/10 game. It's awesome bro! He hasn't played any of those or Bloodlines or Deus Ex and he's recommending me Wet...

I know, I'll stop playing Persona 5 and play Wet instead...Have you played Wet yet? Have you played Wet yet? Wet. Wet. Wet. Seriously c'mon. Go back to playing League of Legends man.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by bad_fur_day1
tinyE: RA 3

I forgot how fast and chaotic this series is. :P
That's just the game telling you you're an old fogey now.
Gwent Beta.

Not exactly a popular game here due to being a F2P Online Only Beta with microtransactions, but hey I'm enjoying it so far. Mainly been using a Skellige deck (haven't tried out the other factions yet).

Although it keeps freezing/crashing at random times. =/
Post edited May 26, 2017 by RayRay13000
Ricky_Bobby: I've become very interested in Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs as well because of this.
Buy it. You'll be not disappointed.

It's still a bit rough around the edles but there is nothing really gamebreaking. The developers promised to fix and tweak the remaining stuff. The first patch is already out.

I usually don't like J-RPGs too but because of the mixture of different gamemechanics and the humor, this game is not really comparable with classic J-RPGs.

By the way. I'm playing Regalia OMaM right now. :)
I rediscovered my boxed copy of Avencast: Rise of the Mage the day I finished Driftmoon, and being in a fantasy RPG mood, I decided to give a try. I played and finished it six years ago, but I remembered very little about it. I only remembered that the plot was generic and the gameplay was okay. Still, I was in a good mood and I wanted to try something different.

I think I played about an hour, and I just couldn't force myself to continue. The game does very little do grab your attention early on, and the combat feels passable until you go into the crypt. This is the first dungeon of sorts, and it's basically just a long slog that reveals just how difficult the combat can be. It tries to make things interesting by requiring a series of key presses to cast the spells you unlock, but I could not get them to register consistently. On some occasions I had to perform the key/mouse sequence up to three or four times to finally get the spell to work, while on other occasions the spells activated when I was simply trying to move and attack at the same time. It was frustrating and tedious, and I wasn't going to invest the dozen or so hours needed to complete it when I was tired of it less than an hour in.

Inspired by a Let's Play I saw the other day, I decided to download Dead Island again. This is another game I haven't played in a long time. I remember it as a fun--if repetitive--game light on story. Mostly it's about slicing, smashing, poking, burning, exploding, and occasionally shooting zombies (and the occasional human) with strangely satisfying weapons that degrade rather quickly but are found in copious amounts--well, pretty much everywhere. Rather one-note, overall, but it's simplicity works. It's also one of the few games in which I don't get annoyed with the large number of weapons available. If I run out of inventory space, I simply drop an old weapon and replace it with a new one if the new one is better or move along. I don't feel like I can only succeed if I collect as much as possible and sell it.
Daedalus1138: I rediscovered my boxed copy of Avencast: Rise of the Mage the day I finished Driftmoon, and being in a fantasy RPG mood, I decided to give a try. I played and finished it six years ago, but I remembered very little about it. I only remembered that the plot was generic and the gameplay was okay. Still, I was in a good mood and I wanted to try something different.

I think I played about an hour, and I just couldn't force myself to continue. The game does very little do grab your attention early on, and the combat feels passable until you go into the crypt. This is the first dungeon of sorts, and it's basically just a long slog that reveals just how difficult the combat can be. It tries to make things interesting by requiring a series of key presses to cast the spells you unlock, but I could not get them to register consistently. On some occasions I had to perform the key/mouse sequence up to three or four times to finally get the spell to work, while on other occasions the spells activated when I was simply trying to move and attack at the same time. It was frustrating and tedious, and I wasn't going to invest the dozen or so hours needed to complete it when I was tired of it less than an hour in.
Thanks for the review. It arrived in my backlog via some bundle in the past and I've occasionally considered giving it a go, but you've confirmed what I feared it would be. So it looks like it will be staying in the backlog!
Just started playing Steamworld Heist. I'm liking it more than Steamworld Dig so far.

Also been playing Salmon Run for the Atari 800. It's a fun little game all around but the most impressive thing about to me is that the water sounds are really good for such an old system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bl9qiSe7Hk
ljyoun: After giving into the current role-playing sale, I found myself lost in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I got the game installed perfectly fine with the Plus Patch (on Mac through Wineskin, which runs great aside from geometry flickering). Once it finished installing, I got started and just couldn't stop. The character creation hooked me immediately. The gameplay also felt really interesting, and I thought the way it integrated certain actions worked quite well.

But the writing... It really is incredible. There really is no other way to describe it. It's rich and detailed, and can be both funny and emotional at times. I didn't expect that, and I'm glad to have been surprised in this way. Needless to say, I'm going to be playing this one for a while.
Playing this for the first time myself and I completely agree. This game is fantastic! What character class did you go for? Went with the female Malkaviana myself - some brilliant dialogue choices with that one...
ljyoun: After giving into the current role-playing sale, I found myself lost in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

I got the game installed perfectly fine with the Plus Patch (on Mac through Wineskin, which runs great aside from geometry flickering). Once it finished installing, I got started and just couldn't stop. The character creation hooked me immediately. The gameplay also felt really interesting, and I thought the way it integrated certain actions worked quite well.

But the writing... It really is incredible. There really is no other way to describe it. It's rich and detailed, and can be both funny and emotional at times. I didn't expect that, and I'm glad to have been surprised in this way. Needless to say, I'm going to be playing this one for a while.
heartburnron: Playing this for the first time myself and I completely agree. This game is fantastic! What character class did you go for? Went with the female Malkaviana myself - some brilliant dialogue choices with that one...
Went with male Toreador. When I play a game like this, I almost always try to make the character as close to how I am in real life as possible, whether it be looks or character background. So given the more social and artistic background of the Toreador, it seemed fairly close. Plus the powers with the Toreador are both useful and fun in game, particularly Celerity and Presence.

That being said, I will have to try a Malkavian in the next playthrough of the game. I've heard nothing but interesting things about that...
Dragon Ball Z Online,a free to play online game
Addicted to Dungeon Keeper 2. Amazing game.