It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated version of Rimworld.

Now you can edit your starting conditions and survivors. That means you can have more supplies stocked up when your survivors inevitably die horrible deaths from fire, gut worms, raider attacks, and foaming squirrels.
Playing Star Ruler 2. Something about blowing up galaxies and building starships the size of solar systems is really appealing to me for some reason. I'm still working my way to building a starship the size of a galaxy - but damn that requires dedication!
Musou Orochi Z. This time i am going to do the dramatic stages, too! Found the PS3 guide!
Dusted off my PS2 for some Gran Turismo 4 and World Rally Championship II Extreme, ... man, Evolution's WRC games are still my favourite rally games after all this time, such a perfect balance of realism and arcade fun.
viperfdl: Just finished Star Trek: 25th Anniversary after dozens of tries. I fucking hate the battle at the end!
Fantasysci5: I haven't finished it yet, those space battles are brutal!
Not finished either, but yeah ... I always make sure to save before a fight.

The whole game is really difficult though, for me at least. Apart from the very first puzzles, I don't think I've managed to solve a single puzzle by myself but had to use a guide to actually finish them. I get about half-way into each puzzle on my own, before hitting a brick wall. I've struggled to understand what the game wants me to do for each puzzle.
Ricky_Bobby: Not finished either, but yeah ... I always make sure to save before a fight.

The whole game is really difficult though, for me at least. Apart from the very first puzzles, I don't think I've managed to solve a single puzzle by myself but had to use a guide to actually finish them. I get about half-way into each puzzle on my own, before hitting a brick wall. I've struggled to understand what the game wants me to do for each puzzle.
The 3rd episode I think, with all of the tubes, was so confusing. And then I think I took one out before I was supposed to and got irreversibly stuck.
Painkiller: Black Edition. It's a great game for slaying demons en masse, a good alternative to the Serious Sam games, but I don't know if I'll play the sequels.
hurvl: Painkiller: Black Edition. It's a great game for slaying demons en masse, a good alternative to the Serious Sam games, but I don't know if I'll play the sequels.
The sequels suck anyways.
Dungeon Siege 2

I was 9 hours into the game, then remembered I forgot to install killahs patch [for broken world expansion] so started again. now 81 hours into the game^^ [I did fall asleep once] I'm having fun, I normally play as a mage, or a warrior, but thought I'd have fun by playing as a healer. god this is tough. I'm also restricted to 4 party members , unlike DS1 where I had 8 [damm that dwarf lol]

Great fun, I'm on my first playthrough. so trying to get all secondary quests done.

This game is a time sink.

All the best
Post edited July 22, 2016 by Cavenagh
still daggerfall. the game of the eternals.
Ricky_Bobby: Not finished either, but yeah ... I always make sure to save before a fight.

Fantasysci5: The 3rd episode I think, with all of the tubes, was so confusing. And then I think I took one out before I was supposed to and got irreversibly stuck.
That one was very confusing. I restarted that mission many times. I understood I had to do something with the tubes but could not figure out what. I also completely missed a panel or vent. Sometimes in the game, it's not that apparent that you've made a mistake to begin with.

So much about solving puzzles is predicting what the outcome of an action will be, which is challenging enough in mechanical of physical puzzles, but trying to predict futuristic sci-fi logic is quite difficult.
I finally finished M&M 7: For Blood and Honor for the first time. My party was around level 70-72.

I decided to start Age of Decadence now. Beginning of this game is not easy. So far I had to start new game 3 times. My last attempt is with the assasin. I decided to play as a ninja, so skill points go only in daggers/critical strike and sneak/lockpick. In my first fight I use always arteriar strike (bypass DR, around 70% chance to hit), and one time I managed to put a guy into almost dead condition, but I didn't put any points into dodge and I am getting hit every time, and every time I am dead before killing the enemy. I will reloed and try few more times, and if this won't work, I will try to earn somewhere few points for at least 1 level of dodge and then try again.
Silent Hunter III.

First patrol on a new career. Shadowed a convoy, got pinged by a destroyer and had to crash dive. Got stuck hiding at 150m just to avoid the depth charges. Took some slight hull damage from close hits. Finally got bored and decided to surface and take on the destroyer. Blew the ballast and went to periscope depth. Quickly found the destroyer right as it passed by the boat. Sent a 3 torpedo spread at him at less than 400 before he could start tagging me with deck guns. 1 torpedo hit it aft and the destroyer went down in seconds. But by that time the convoy had escaped and I lost them. Headed home for repairs and a new patrol grid.

Now I remember why that game is so awesome.
Emob78: Silent Hunter III.
Which is your favorite of the series? I've played the first three (it's up to four?) and still like the original best...playing an American Sub in the Pacific just felt a bit more varied- like trying to sneak into Japanese held Harbors at night, trying to get a Battleship.
But a good series, and a subject i have a special affinity for since the first half of my military years were in Anti Sub Warfare. I tried the modern Janes 688i Hunter Killer when it came out in 1997...but stopped because it felt too much like being at work. I think I'll get it out again soon.
Emob78: Silent Hunter III.
CMOT70: Which is your favorite of the series? I've played the first three (it's up to four?) and still like the original best...playing an American Sub in the Pacific just felt a bit more varied- like trying to sneak into Japanese held Harbors at night, trying to get a Battleship.
But a good series, and a subject i have a special affinity for since the first half of my military years were in Anti Sub Warfare. I tried the modern Janes 688i Hunter Killer when it came out in 1997...but stopped because it felt too much like being at work. I think I'll get it out again soon.
3. Only other one I played was 2 way back in the day. Never tried 4 or 5. Don't those require Uplay? Yeah, never messed with those. They look better than 3, but I think the overall opinion is 3 as the best in the series.

I sneaked into Scapa Flow one time to try and recreate Gunther Prien's sinking of the HMS Royal Oak. Didn't take out any battleships, but there were some fat cargo ships I hit. Managed to get out with only a few scratches to the deck, having outrun the destroyers guarding the port entrance. Getting away with a victory like that was almost as good as sex. Few games deliver that kind of relief and joy at completing a mission. Just finishing a successful career using SH3 Commander is quite a notch on the stock.