It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Masterplan, nice concept but poorly executed, you arrive to the mission, get a feeling of your surroundings so that you can come up with a plan, it might require some retries since you can't see what's in the other room and end up messing but it's rewarding to plan what you want to do and actually accomplish, problem is that the controls gets in the way, it's hard to pinpoint you want to aim your character (with a gun) and then give instructions to the rest of the team to knock them out, sure, you can slow time and do all that but the gameplay just doesn't feel fluid.

What would be really amazing is a coop mode, each person controls a goon (or more if there wasn't enough players), then i could see the controls working better...

Not to say that i really don't like the devs attitude, reading the steam forums there's some problems with the game but the devs bailed out for a new project and are not updating the game (fixing crashes for example).
(yet another beta patch) Wars of Napoleon. Trying out that old 'invade Calais and march on Paris' trick. The same one Hitler would worry about in another 140 years.

This is my grand plan as the Redcoats. May need more tea. Or at least rum for the sailors.
Attachments:
I finally got around to completing Shelter after futzing around with management game tests. It was quite the short game. Not bad, but maybe not something I'd recommend. *shrug* That ending though.

And now I've moved onto Outlast. I only meant to play for an hour or so before going to bed. Instead I played for three before I managed to force myself to quit. I just had to keep seeing what happened next after each checkpoint. True signs of a good game. ;) I'm not sure how much longer it'll last but then again I also still have to tackle The Whistleblower DLC.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

Finaly got my hands on it and I've heard that it's the best Shadowrun so far, although on a personal level I doubt it will ever get close to HK.

I started again in Darkest Dungeon because...
I think I'm either stupid or masochist.

And waiting for Tree of Savior to go open and say farewell to whatever pitiful remain of existence I may have had.
Grim Dawn!
I have a few on the go...

Polaris Sector, love 4x, after completing Moo far too easily i thought this may offer a better challenge.
So far so good, combat is easy as pie, being able to slow the battle speed down / pause gives plenty of breathing room. ship design is simple, just need more time in game to figure out the None tech tree.
Maybe a few other things that have thrown me, but so far smooth nothing big, in game tutorial covered a decent amount.
Would love bigger text, and a choice of text colour too....but that goes for most games.

Once i familiar with Polaris i will load up ravenmark scourge of estellion.

I put stardew valley and grim dawn on hold to try those two games.
Will return to them a soon as possible, both great games.
Post edited April 15, 2016 by DampSquib
Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

So far it's great. The controls are much better than the PS3's and the balancing in much better. The gameplay is a lot more like the original three (my favorite) and it's really cool to see the original levels remade. I'll probably play through this one a couple of times, then watch the movie... then play the game some more :P
After over 100h in Sacred 2 and still not finished, I got bored and played Silver. Luckily I could pass the infamous bell-riddle and finished the game. Now I'm playing X-COM: Enforcer for the first time.
X-Com Enforcer, I really like this game.

I am playing now HoMM 5 campaigns. I hope I can finish it this time :)
Trying to get back to Hordes of the Underdark again. Last save, Sep 9 2015, but no idea when I started it. Previous save before that rather brief spurt then, that just had me finish chapter 2 and start 3, is from Jan 2011, and that's nearly a month after the string of other saves in different slots before it.

Reason I stopped this last time was that I'm before waking the Sleeping Man and moving on and with a guarded glance at a guide, as in the sort of thing you try when you don't want too many spoilers but don't want to find yourself frustrated for missing out on something you needed to be prepared for either, I saw you need close to 2 million to buy all the names at the end and while I have a fair bit more now, I'd spend it all (plus a bit more, earned from selling a couple of things) to buy everything interesting from the quarry boss (heck, that +10 saves amulet is over 1M alone, and the +10 armor bracers, handy for a sorcerer, over 500k). Sort of decided to leave those two things now and just get the others I was interested in, but meh.
Bad game design there if those names actually have a story impact, finding that you reach a point where you simply can't "afford" some story element and there's nothing you can do about it.
elite 2: frontier
I'm stuck on the 2nd to last level of Caesar 3. Just can't get my culture rating up high enough with my 15k population :P
Epistory. It's incredibly fun!
Not sure if people are still going to post in this thread since another one appeared.

Not much right now. Might do another playthrough of Hyper Light Drifter on Hard Mode (aka New Game+). Also playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ.
Just finished "Diablo 2" (classic version without LoD) for the first time in my life. Now I need some time to celebrate like noobs do and to rest my soul before I start a new epic RPG, maybe the first Divine Divinity. I also started multiple strategy games (Battle Isle 2, Warlords Battlecry 2 and Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes), which I bought during the last couple of weekend sales and I like them all until now.
Attachments: