It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dr. Zoidberg's self-portrait for a medical license.
Jesus hitting someone with a whip, over dinner.
Distant relative of Eugene H. Krabs.
^An overcompensating man.
A cave painting of a curious crab at the moment of making an unexpected discovery, after which he apparently knew too much and had to swim with the fishes.
Smoking sleepwalker wearing eye mask.
A free bonus I got at Lego Store which is a Nexo Knight who jousts in a go-kart.
A poorly planned execution.
The cobra-worm from Prometheus.
StarChan: A cave painting of a curious crab at the moment of making an unexpected discovery, after which he apparently knew too much and had to swim with the fishes.
"Laugh?! We nearly shat!"

^Bad lunch.
Post edited August 24, 2020 by borisburke
That island where way too many red crabs risk getting run over just to mate also has the world's biggest crab -the coconut crab-, and their only source of food is giant coconuts that only they can crack open with their massive claws.
^Really bad lunch.
But this island is besieged by the most aggressive invasive species I've ever seen -the crazy ants. Their unrelenting conquest murders the giant coconut trees and leaves regular jungle plants in their wake; and it's made possible by every colony having 100's of queens and whenever a drone is hurt, they summon back-up to overwhelm the threat. For coconut crabs, this means crazy ants getting into their armor and prying them apart from the inside.
^Table abuse.
Post edited August 24, 2020 by borisburke
Those red mating-season crabs appeared in a weird dance video once; I'm 99.998% certain it's animated.