It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One of the advisors from King of Dragon Pass (an excellent game that I highly recommend btw!)
A construction worker who found gold
Someone's happy
Someone's not happy
someone's about to eat a hot dog
JDelekto: someone's about to eat a hot dog
Someone, despite being a bird, would rather swim than fly.
Someone who saw a falcon fishing
I copied some pseudocode from my dad's Scientific American as a kid. I remember z = z^2 + c. It made pictures [somewhat] like your avatar. I didn't understand how that formula resulted in pretty pictures. Still don't. I should look at it again.

edit:
I was jumped!

The next avatar reminds me of a stuffed animal my brother bought for my kids and their cousins. Press its tummy and it screeches.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by grimwerk
That would be me, lol. Your avatar reminds me of a strange butterfly.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: That would be me, lol. Your avatar reminds me of a strange butterfly.
I really like the butterfly thought.

I scrambled things, sorry. I judged dtgreene and JDelekto posted in the interim. So by "next", I meant JDelekto's avatar.

As for you, I still can't get past the Ghostbusters 2 resemblance. (See attached.)
Attachments:
vigo.jpg (24 Kb)
Post edited September 21, 2015 by grimwerk
Blue-green cheese making up the surface of the moon
A blue unicorn that somehow became an avaricious municipal worker -seriously, what's with this "the fine has been doubled" business( as seen in the full size of the picture)?
Adventurer with proper equipment.
All of the TV shows I never liked
That TV show that I never liked.
Post edited September 21, 2015 by Ghostbreed