It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Woman in the Dunes. One of my all time favorite films so the book should be awesome as well.
Neverwinter - RA Salvatore
A Memory of Light - Jordan/ Sanderson
The Well Trained Mind - Jessie Wise
Jernfuglen: Don Quijote
It's far longer and also far more violent than I expected. Is it funny? Yeah, but I wish I had a better knowledge of the 16th century and it's knight stories because that would make it so much funnier.
My mother has some hand carved Don Quijote book ends in her shop. I think they are still there.
I'm currently reading The Little Glass Bottle by H.P. Lovecraft and later on I'm going to start reading the Sherlock Holmes books and of course more Lovecraft books.
Dademolee: I'm currently reading The Little Glass Bottle by H.P. Lovecraft and later on I'm going to start reading the Sherlock Holmes books and of course more Lovecraft books.
Ever read "The H.P. Lovecraft Companion"? I seriously doubt it's even in print anymore.
Daughter of the Blood, by Anne Bishop. I have no idea why I bought the wretched thing, but it's been sitting on my Kindle for months, and now that I've finally gotten around to looking at the thing, it's fascinatingly horrible. I mean, anyone can write crap, but this is something else.

I will not be finishing the series, but I'm going to finish this book, because it's not every day you read about magic cock rings.
Post edited January 30, 2013 by BadDecissions
Dademolee: I'm currently reading The Little Glass Bottle by H.P. Lovecraft and later on I'm going to start reading the Sherlock Holmes books and of course more Lovecraft books.
tinyE: Ever read "The H.P. Lovecraft Companion"? I seriously doubt it's even in print anymore.
Haven't read it but it looks like you could get it new on Amazon for around $80...
Post edited January 30, 2013 by Dademolee
tinyE: Ever read "The H.P. Lovecraft Companion"? I seriously doubt it's even in print anymore.
Dademolee: Haven't read it but it looks like you could get it new on Amazon for around $80...
The author was a professor of mine in St. Louis. That being said it is NOT worth $80!
No way I would pay $80 for it but it's neat how he was one of your professors.
Dademolee: No way I would pay $80 for it but it's neat how he was one of your professors.
Problem is, I bought it and brought it to his office to get it signed (I had graduated some years before) and found out he had moved halfway accross the counry. I havn't heard from him since. I hope it wasn't me? :P
Anyway happy reading. As much as I love Lovecraft I need to take breathers between his stuff because as good as I am with the language I still need a dictionary with me when I read him.
Dademolee: No way I would pay $80 for it but it's neat how he was one of your professors.
tinyE: Problem is, I bought it and brought it to his office to get it signed (I had graduated some years before) and found out he had moved halfway accross the counry. I havn't heard from him since. I hope it wasn't me? :P
Anyway happy reading. As much as I love Lovecraft I need to take breathers between his stuff because as good as I am with the language I still need a dictionary with me when I read him.
I'm actually reading it on my Kindle Fire which I bought a collection so I can easily get the definition, but it's always nice to learn new words.
I started reading Michael Morpurgo " War Horse"
Bioshock 1 / 2 prequel book: "Rapture"

Also finished recently reading the original "Metro 2033" -book.
Count Zero, by William Gibson
(Sequel to Neuromancer and one of the defining books of Cyberpunk)
Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde