It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A few days ago, I resumed my reading of Terry Brooks' The Elfstones of Shannara. I took a break mid-way through because I was overwhelmed with some new books I wanted to read but now I'm back on it. It's amazing, I somehow forgot just how much I'm loving this series. I loved the show (it deserved at least a third season) but the books are on a whole new level.
The Importance of Living

by

Lin Yutang

A very chill book for people that doesn't take life that seriously.
Droga donikąd
by Józef Mackiewicz
low rated
Red, White, and Black: Rescuing American History from Revisionists and Race Hustlers
By: Robert L. Woodson Sr.
EMANCIPATION BOOKS / 2021 / HARDCOVER
Recently finished "Empire" by Orson Scott Card. Now I know, why US Left hates him. XD
Currently reading:

Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers

By Geoffrey A. Moore

Read before that:

How Democracies Die

By Steven Levitsky and Daniel Ziblatt
Post edited April 12, 2022 by Magnitus
Jack Reacher no. 7 - Persuader
I'm reading mostly related to psychology, spiritual, health and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives.
Finn Family Moomintroll
by Tove Jansson
low rated
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
La Furia de los Elementalistas (El Panteón de los Inmortales #3) by G. Kuntze
Just finished John Le Carré's A Legacy of Spies. His last book published while he was alive. The last one has been posthumous.

A great coda to his Smiley books. We meet again with Alec Leamas and many other great characters. A very good book. In order to fully appreciate it, one would need to read previously:

The spy who came in from the cold Thre is a great film featuring Richard Burton.

The Karla Trilogy:

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The Honourable Schoolboy
Smiley's People

Also The Secret Pilgrim might add up something, but it is not central (although it features Smiley mostly as background).

All great books. Especially The spy... and the Tinker...
low rated
I'm reading mostly related to psychology, spiritual, emotional health and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives.
Huh, bots smart enough to write on topic messages but not enough not to write the same one, in the same thread, days apart?
El Tunel
The Tunel by Ernesto Sabato.