It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Za daleki bliski wschód by Zygmunt Kwiatkowski SJ
[Too Far Middle East - wordplay based on "Middle East" being "Near East" in Polish]

Something about Christianity from the Middle East.
Article: "Oeffentlich-rechtliche Gegenaufklaerung ueber 1968." Von Goetz Eisenberg.

The Art of Living
by Epictetus and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
Bass47: ...
My respects, sir.
Bass47: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: My respects, sir.
Honestly, this are among the best books that I've read so far.
Article: "Angriff auf die Sowjetunion kein Verbrechen mehr?" by Ulrich Heyden
Bass47: Honestly, this are among the best books that I've read so far.
Both of them?
I like Meditations just a bit more.
Article: "Tagesdosis 25.1.2018 - Das FISA-Memo: Watergate 2.0?" by Bernhard Loyen
Ossów 1920 by Wiesław Jan Wysocki

The book describes some episodes from Battle of Warsaw (1920) - Polish victory during the Polish–Soviet War, probably not very well known, but one of the most important battles in European history.
Article: "Haltet den chinesischen Datendieb!" by Jens Berger
It's about the double standards in German media.

Edit:
Article: "Aus dem Alltag eines aufgeklaerten Uebersetzers" by Mikhail Evstyugov-Babaev
An ironic view on a day in his life by a translator.

Edit2:
"Wider die Identitaetspolitik" by Matthias Burchardt
It's about the problems of the left by caring about identity and not their traditional clients like workers, poor, etc.
Post edited January 27, 2018 by viperfdl
"Dad Is Fat", by Jim Gaffigan

Deep stuff
Article: "Anne Frank ist nicht repraesentativ" by Stefan Korinth
The topic is the lack of knowledge about the NS-victims in the eastern countries who were the majority.
Post edited January 27, 2018 by viperfdl
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Article: "Die Farce-Demokratie" by Volker Braeutigam
A bitter and cynical view on chances of a true Democracy in Germany. I have to say that I share his point of view because Capitalism is hierarchical by definition and so a natural adversary to democratic values.