It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just finishing "The Map of Time", by Félix J. Palma. Might dive deep into Anne McCaffrey's stuff again afterwards or start reading La Belle Sauvage...though any plans will depend on what books I get for christmas.
ciemnogrodzianin: The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov.
Ooh, that's always been one of my favorites of his. Enjoy!
"Die Waffen nieder!" by Rudolf Haensel
Again, just an article.
Post edited December 31, 2017 by viperfdl
The Power of Silence: Against the Dictatorship of Noise by card. Robert Sarah.
I'm about halfway into Crossroads of Twilight from the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
"Tagesdosis 2.1.2018 – Spalten und aufwiegeln" by Susan Bonath

"Von der Vielfalt zur Einfalt" by Diana Johnstone

The first is a comment and the second is a translated extract of the book "Queen of Chaos: The Misadventures of Hillary Clinton".
Now reading The Invisible Guardian by Dolores Redondo, a murder investigation story set in rural Northern Spain.
Just finished American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Very well written and a very interesting story if you like mythology of various cultures.
The Tower of Swallows (Wieża Jaskółki) by Andrzej Sapkowsk
"A Stainless Steel Trio", by Harry Harrison. My first dive into the series, it contains the stories "A Stainless Steel Rat Is Born", "The Stainless Steel Rat Gets Drafted", and "The Stainless Steel Rat Sing The Blues".

Written later on, they cover the origin story and a couple early adventures. Fills in the character's early years.
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"! By Michael Savage!
Egalitarianism as a revolt against nature - Murray Rothbard
"Surrounded By Idiots" by Bram Toker
Post edited January 04, 2018 by tinyE
The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking by Edward B. Burger and Michael Starbird
Quid pro quo: Niemand muss bei Deals à la Weinstein mitspielen

Just an article.